13. Anger of the Lord (2)

SHRI KRISHNA POV

How dare he slap my putri ?

"Duryodhan !!!!" My angry voice rang in the room.

DURYODHAN POV

Why did I slap my putri? But she was also wrong. How dare did she say such things about my mamashree Shakuni. I will never forgive her for this.

"Duryodhan!!!" That gwala's angry voice rang in the room, which sent shivers down my spine.

SRUSHTI POV

Mamashree's angry voice rang in the room. I knew pitashree had invited mamashree's anger when he slapped me.

Mamashree was assuming his rudra avatar. His eyes turned red. His fingers formed a fist, and he summoned a stick.

He started moving towards pitashree with the stick in his hand. Seeing this rudra avatar pitashree was scared and took a few steps back.

Mamashree grabbed pitashree by his arm and started thrashing him brutally. I couldn't see my pitashree's pain. I slowly went towards him and embraced him. Mamashree was still thrashing him which indirectly hit me but I didn't feel the pain. After a few more hits which seemed to have been on my back, mamashree started to calm down.

I got up and directly embraced him and he too embraced me back and his anger slowly started melting in my embrace. He slowly returned to his true form.

DURYODHAN POV

I was shocked seeing myself scared from a normal human. I mustered some courage, stood up and went near him.

"Who are you ?" I questioned him.

"He is the whole Universe. He is the jagatpita " Came a reply from Srushti. I was stunned who was he ?

"I am The paalanhar of the universe. I am God. I am Shri Hari Vishnu. I am Laxmi Priyatam, Laxminath. I am Narayan." That Krishna said this.

After that I could experience a sudden change in the environment. Divine and positive energy filled the environment and that Krishna was changing.

His morpankh flew from his original crown and a new jewels. studded crown took its place and the morpankh settled on top of it. The original pitambar was replaced woth a heavy embroidered yellow pitambar. His torso was adorned with several jewelleries. He had many hands carrying various weapons. He had several faces, depecting each and every god present in the universe. The sight in front of me was mesmerizing.

-----------
Hey guys

Hope u all didn't forget me

Just funished with my exams today so thought to give u all a little surprise.

Hope u liked the chapter and do let me know the reviews in the comments.

And you will also get a update tomorrow so that means #double update this week

Target 12 votes

Until then

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Love u all ❤️