4. The Realization.

Note

The words that are in italics in this chapter are either said in English or Hindi

------------------------------------------------------------------

IN HASTINAPUR CASTLE

Srushti POV

I opened my eyes and i found myself in a majestic room. It seems to be afternoon. I don't remember anything from last night. How I got here was my question.

Suddenly a man with a well built body wearing a crown and blue dhoti entered. As soon as he saw me he rushed out of the room. After few minutes he entered with some with three more people.

One was a man older than him. Onw was a aged lady and a beautiful girl. They are revealed to be Duryudhan, Bhanumati, Gandhari and the Raj vaidya. They were blabbering in some unknown language.

"Who are you all?", I questioned them and they stared at me with weird glances.

Author POV

Duryodhan, Bhanumati, Gandhari and the raj vaidya were stunned to see Srushti speaking an unknown language. "How did i get here?", Srushti tried again but only got strange looks in return. "Who are you and what is your name?", Duryodhan tried but Srushti couldn't understand a single word Duryodhan said nor the other 3 people could understand what Srushti said.

Srushti POV

I could only remember my mamashree at this moment. "Mamashree", I called from the voice of my heart. "Yes putri". A melodious voice rand in my ears and somehow I sensed it to be of my mamasharee Krishn's.

"How can I talk with you?" I questioned . "You have time travelled putri. You have been brought here for a reason. The people standing in front of you are none other than Mahabali Duryodhan and his wife Bhanumati and Maharani Gandhari. I know you are shocked and we will talk again when you are alone but for now if they ask anything about you just tell them that you are from a country which is unknow to bharatvansh." Mamashree answered and I listened. "But I can't understand Sanskrit nor the people here understand English or Hindi." "Oh! I grant you the ability to read and write sansksrit. Tathastu. Now handle everything by yourself. Bye." Saying this Mamashree stopped talking and I saw For horiffied faces looking at me.

"Namaste I am Srushti. Thank you for saving my life." I was astonished to see myself speaking in Sanskrit and was pretty proud of myself. "I am the Yuvraj of Hastinapur, Rajkumar Duryodhan. She is mt wife Bhanumati and my mother Maharani Gandhari."Duryodhan answered politely. "Putri what were those weird sounds that you were making?" Maharani Gandhari asked.

"Can I tell you about myself tomorrow as I am very tired now" I tried to avoid the topic. Everyone allowed me to rest and I sat down on the bed thinking what just happened.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guysssss! I am back

Sorry to keep you all waiting for a long time but yes I will surely try to update as frequently as possible.

Also you all need 10 votes to unlock next chapter.

Hope you all liked this one.

Byeeeeeeeeee