9. Sneaking Out

After a year

(This is the 11th year of the Pandavs vanvaas going on)

Srushti POV

Everything in the castle is so boring. I am not allowed to roam out of the castle without soldiers. Last time I was fed up of the soldiers and decided to sneak out. Mata (Bhanumati) was extremely angry on me. Pitashree (Duryodhan) saved me at that time, but he warned me angrily and told me not to repeat it. If I repeat it he would punish me himself.

Today I have planned to sneak out again and had no plan to get caught. Its dawn and I am planning to return by lunch time. I asked Mahi who was one of my dasis but was like a best friend to me, to give me her everyday clothes so I can roam in Hastinapur. I had made all the arrangements so that I don't get caught. I had tied a rope from my balcony so that I can climb back into my room.

When I was roaming in the streets of Hastinapur I was not getting a good intuition about sneaking out so I decided to head back to the castle. When I climbed up into my room I saw pitashree and mata sitting on my bed waiting for me to return. I was shocked

Duryodhan POV

I was going to putri Srushti's room to call her for lunch. Today, we decided to have lunch early because everyone was free and wanted to spend some family time. But when I entered her room I saw she was not present in the room. I thought that she went to Bhanumati's room, so I decided to check there but when I was leaving I saw a rope hanging down from the balcony. Seeing that I understood that she sneaked out despite me warning her the first time I was hell angry and went out of the room to tell everyone.

When I told everyone, they were angry on Srushti. Heading back to the room Bhanumati accompanied me by the intention of scolding and punishing Srushti.

--------------------

I hope you guys liked the chapter.

I am sorry for not updating for such a long time😔

There will be a short chapter coming after this today or tomorrow I am not sure but do comment your views on that chapter.

Vote goal is 10 and keep enjoying

Untill then
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Love u all 😍