16. Attraction or Love

His POV

His POV

Srushti. Yes, Srushti was her name. She showed excellent bravery in the court, but I felt a certain attraction, maybe love towards her. I should go to mamashree and ask about her .

I proceeded towards mamashree's chamber.

"Mamashree! Mamashree!" I called him.

"Yes, putra Abhimanyu." Mamashree answered.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Yes, that is abhimanyu

Formal introduction-

Abhimanyu

Arjun and Subhadra's son and Srushti's secret lover.

Here, he will be eldest among the uppandavas.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Mamashree, why did I feel some sort of attraction or rather love to be precise towards Srushti. Can you please answer me and please don't lie. I know that you have the answer to my question." I questioned

"Okay, I will not lie, but first go and call Srushti. I will reveal and answer everything to you both together. Go, go and get her." Mamashree replied in his serene voice.

Srushti's POV

An image flashed in my mind

Why am I thinking about him? I kind of feel attraction or maybe love towards him

Why am I thinking about him? I kind of feel attraction or maybe love towards him. Just when I was thinking all this, a servant emtered.

"Rajakumari Srushti, someone wants to meet you and is waiting at the door." He informed.

"Please let the person in." I replied

As soon as the person entered, I was shocked. It was the person I was thinking about.

"I am Rajkumar Abhimanyu, son of Arjun and Subhadra." He introduced himself.

I was shocked. He informed Mamashree Krishna had summoned me for some important work. We together proceeded towards his chamber.

Shri Krishna's POV

Abhimanyu and Srushti entered my chamber.

"Please sit you both. I know you both feel kind of attraction or love to be precise towards each other but are puzzled how can you both love each other. Srushti, in the past, you asked me about your secret lover. It is Rajkumar Abhimanyu. To know how you both know each other, you both need help recollecting me moments of your past life, and I'll help you in that. I'll narate the incidents of your past life."

I started narrating.

----------

Hey guys, first of all, HAPPY GANESH CHATURTHI to all my readers

I am so sorry for not updating for such a long time.

I was busy in studies and kind of demotivated by the response I received on the last part.

But I will try to update tomorrow.

Target 12 votes

Until then

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Love u all ❤️