The bad guys in: POLTERGEIST

Another horror story request but this is a request from coollion2873

The bad guys were driving around a block, princess was nine years old.

When wolf called for her, "you excited to see the new house princess" wolf asked

She looks off her phone, "tell me again, why did we needed to move"

"We're just taking a vacation, think of this as an...summer home"

"Summer home?" She giggles.

"Well here we are"

They all got out of the car to see a pleasant looking house.

"Nice right?" Wolf asked as everyone was amazed.

"Oh it is a lovey house wolf but...how did you guys afford it" princess asked.

"Consider it a gift from Diane" snake says as he slithered up towards the house.

"It is pretty amazing" shark says.

"But doesn't Diane already have a house" princess asked.

"She's the Governor sweetie, she can get as many houses she wants, she just brought this one last week" webs says.

"Come on let's get a closer look inside" as everyone heads inside, princess looked up at the tree then he fur rises up, like she was sensing danger.

"You coming princess?" Wolf asked.

"Uh...oh yeah...coming"

Piranha was running around the place, "wow you guys should check out the kitchen"

"I'm gonna go see my bedroom" princess say as she walks upstairs.

Wolf and snake looks up at princess they both smile.

"Well she seems happy about it" wolf says as they head form the living room to the kitchen.

"so when are you going to tell princess about you and Diane" snake asked.