The conjuring: something strange is happening

The next morning, wolf was already awake but he could see that the day was already wasted because when he looks outside.

It was very bright, he looks at the clock to see that it was 3:07, but when he looked at his phone, it was 9:30.

"Oh shoot, I'm late" he quickly gets up out of bed and gets dressed.

Unaware that someone else was already awake, princess was out of bed and already dressed.

She cabe out of her room, feeling chipper when she sees wolf passing by.

"Morning wolf"

"Morning princess" he Pat her head, "burr" but he suddenly felt a chill.

"Hey, how do you guys sleep?"

"Well I was pretty cold"

"It is chilly, isn't it?" He agreed with her.

Then webs came out of the bathroom, "Do you think maybe Diane could've have bought a house that has a toilet that actually works?"

"Well I'll be sure to Tell Diane that later right now I'm late with having a meeting with her"

"There was also this strange fowl in my last night, like something died"

"Is it still there"

"No"

"Problem solved, alway sweetie I got to go so why don't you see what shark is doing"

"He's down in the basement"

"The basement" he walks downstairs to see the door open.

"Shark?"

"I'm Down here"

"Morning!"

"Woah! This is going to take some serious elbow grease Oh, gosh!"

And at that time, snake woke up, "ugh" and like always his mornings were always grouchy.

He slither out of bed, but he noticed something unusual today....there was a bruised on his skin, a big one above his tail and below his torso.

"Huh?" He was weirded by it, then he slithered downstairs.

"What do we gonna do with all this stuff?" Shark asked.

"Well, we probably have to go through it and sell this junk, You know there might be some antiques down here worth a lot of money...oh and when I mean we...I mean you" snake says.

"Yes, or just a lot of junk the previous owner didn't want" wolf says.

"Well It's ours now" snake says.

"Knock yourself out" wolf says as he walks upstairs.

Then princess walked up to snake with a cup of coffee.