Poltergeist: something weird is happening

Then something came out if the screen And flew around the room, it was a spurt of some sort, it twirled around the chandelier then around princess.

Then it went right back into the tv, princess was no spoke as the fur on her tail stick up.

The next morning, princess couldn't get any sleep, that image last night hunt her and she was now worried about the house.

She was sitting on the table with a distraught stare on her face.

Then Wolf came in pouring himself a cup of coffee when he noticed princess was looking a bit worried and she didn't eat anything.

"Hey princess what's wrong?" He asked as he sat next beside her.

"Uh what? Oh it's nothing I just-had a very bad dream"

She didn't wanted to tell him what really happen, then he wouldn't believe her and that she was making stuff up.

The best thing she can do was ignore what happened and hopefully it'll go away.

But wolf was concerned, he sat down beside her.

"Oh, what Is it about that clown again, don't worry we threw it away so you won't have to worry about that creepy doll again" he scratches her neck causing her purr, they smiled but just then....

"PIRANHA!!" Webs yelled causing princess and wolf to jump from their seats and flinched.

They see her getting angry at piranha while holding up her phone, the screen was broken and had a glitch problem.

"I didn't do anything" piranha was surprised that she was accusing him.

"Yes you did, you broke my phone, the screens not working anymore"

"It wasn't me"

"Then who was it then?" She asked with sarcasm

Then snake slithered in, "maybe it was the ghost" he snickers.

"Come on snake you know there's no such thing as ghost" wolf says as he gets.

"Do you believe in ghost?" Princess asked wolf.

He turns and bends down to her, "of course not baby, the ghost around her is snake"

"Hey guys, there's something wrong with the tv?" Shark yelled from the living room.

Everyone ran to the living room and they see shark flipping the channel but on the tv it was static glitch on the screen.

"What happened to the tv?" Wolf asked.

Then princess realized what happened, last night whatever came out of the tv must've damaged web's phone too.

"Maybe piranha broke it too" webs stormed away mad.

"I told you it wasn't me" piranha say setting angry at everyone blaming him.

"I'm sure we'll figure out something" wolf says.

Then princess left the kitchen so she wouldn't see what else the adults arguing.

Then she gets dressed in a nice pink dress suit.