Poltergeist: when fear strikes the hearts

Diane look up where princess ran, "I'll go talk to her, she'll listen to me more then you"

Diane walks upstairs to princess room as wolf groans.

"I should've just told her from the beginning" wolf says.

"I told you she was going to find out sooner or later" snake says as he sits by his friend.

Meanwhile in princess room, Diane saw princess was upset, she was on her bed, hugging her knees, and the cat was comforting her by rubbing his head against her leg.

"Hey princess...are you ok?" Diane asked as she sat next to princess.

"He always does this you know, keeping secrets from me"

Then wolf came in, he smiled nervously, but she looked away hugging Diane, she was in no mood to seeing him.

"Princess I'm sorry I didn't told you about me and Diane, I just-I thought you wouldn't like the idea of me and Diane together"

She then lifts her face up to lol at him, "wolf I don't you know that I like Diane, she's like a mom to me"

"What about webs?" Diane asked.

"She's more like a supportive aunt as you are as a supportive mom"

Then webs crawled from her back, "you bet I am"

Then wolf bends down to her, "listen princess me mad mad Diane are going out to eat, you're Going to stay here with the others ok"

But princess didn't react, she just crawled in her blankets and turned facing away from him.

"I'll be fine"

Diane looks at wolf who was looking concerned about princess.

"Are you going to be ok"

"Just go wolf"

That part, right there made him sad, he left with Diane taking his arm and walks him to the car.

"Come on let's go, she's be fine"

Then outside the door, snake was waving goodbye.

"Go on wolf, and don't worry princess will be fine, we'll keep an close eye on her, have fun...bye"

Then when he slithered away, he heads to princess room.

He lays next to her when back with wolf and Diane were in a seafood diner, wolf felt bad about lying to princess.

"I told you I should've told her" Diane said.

"I know, I know and your right but how could I tell her about us?"

"You know that princess wouldn't mind who you see but you know that she hates lying"

"I know and I just wish I could make it up to her...but how"

"Here's a thought, how about tomorrow the three of us go out to this 50s diner and we can talk this out"

"Alright"

"So how's the new house treating you" Diane asked.

"It's ok, except for this bone princess found"

"What bone?"

"Oh she found this bone well the cat found this bone in the yard"

"Well I once knew this couple that moved to Willow Point. Who had a brother that had a house in that development back in the 90s. They never visit him because of the cemetery thing. The thought of it just gave me the willies"

"What "cemetery thing"?"

"Just that that development was built on a former cemetery. but they moved it though"