Poltergeist: the move in

Princess was wearing a new suit, a Plaid Pattern Crop Tweed Jacket & Button Front Skirt.

She decided to check out the laundromat downstairs in the basement.

She looks between the washer and dryer then she sees a roach crawling next to her.

"Ah" she jumps back but in doing so, she dropped her bracelet in between the washer and dryer.

She bends down looking closer in between the machines.

"Oh no" she was upset because that bracelet was a gift from wolf.

She looks deeper in hopes her hand would be small enough to reach in and get it.

So as she reaches out if for it...but she felt something else...a sticky substance.

Then the dryers door opened and it was turned on.

"AH!" She fell back and pulled her hand out to find some blood on her hand.

She starts whimpering then she sees the dryer was oozing out blood.

She panicked and ran out, she washes her hands throughly till the blood was washed away, she was shaking.

Then she heads downstairs and bumps into wolf.

"Hey princess, what up"

"....I lost my bracelet behind the washing machines" she didn't wanted to wolf what happened because she was worried.

"Oh...well don't worry princess we'll get you another one"

"It's quite alright wolf, but I'm sorry I know how much that bracelet meant to you"

"Yeah but there are other things more important to me then jewelry and money"

She smiles at him as she knew what he was talking about.

She walks inside her room to put in a new jewelry, when suddenly....

"AH!" She gasped when she saw her jewelry box was on the ground and all her jewelry was sticking on the closet door.

She looks down at the cat who was looking confused as she was.

So she careful looking at the closet, oh how all jewelry was sticking like a magnetic pulse.

Then when she tries to touch the door with her finger, they all feel to the ground so fast, starting her.

"AH!"