Poltergeist: finding help

Everyone begins to panicked as they ran downstairs in the living room.

"What is going on" wolf asked.

"I don't know"

Then as everyone started pickering, piranha saw the tv turned on and he stares deeply into the static screen.

He got closer and when his hand touch the screen, another hand appeared and he heard a familiar voice.

"Piranha--"

"Princess?"

"Piranha--"

"Princess"

Then when piranha was freaked out and realized something.

"Wolf? Wolf? Wolf? Wolf?"

Everyone then turns their attention to piranha and stop arguing.

"What is it piranha we're kinda in the middle of a crisi--"

Wolf approached him when he heard princess voice.

"Wolf? Snake?"

"Princess" wolf was in shocked then he bends down, "where are you?" His eyes get watery as he presses his hand on the tv, her hand appear.

"Wolf. Snake. Diane. Wolf, is that you?"

"I don't even know what happened" wolf says as he is trembling, terrified and confused.

He was on the couch, rubbing his face, he was distraught.

When Diane could see how upset he was, she grabs his shoulders to comfort him.

"Everything will be okay"

"How, how is it going to be okay" he snapped as he gets up and face her, "we have to tell them. We gotta figure out what happened"

"We can't call the cops. What are you gonna tell them?" Diane asked.

"That our daughter got--I don't know what just happened. I'm just gonna tell them--We need to figure out what's going on. Okay?" Wolf was becoming hysterical when Diane tries to calm him down.

"Listen to me. Listen to me. If you call the cops... they're gonna blame you guys"

"No, they're not gonna blame us"

"They're not gonna believe you. We're just gonna tell them what happened"

"There's gonna be news vans all over the lawn"

"We're just gonna tell them the truth. I'm gonna tell them the truth. I'm gonna tell them the truth. We're gonna tell them the truth-my daughter has been kidnapped and I made her mad at me...I need to get her back..." he then fell on his knees and everyone but Diane gathered around him.

"But we don't know what the truth is, wolf"

"we have to call somebody. There's gotta be somebody"

Diane sigh, she knew who can help.

"I know someone who can help"

Moments later, professor marmalade was staring at their tv, he placed his hand on it then turns around towards them.

"So you say that princess is inside the tv"

"I know you think it's crazy" wolf says but marmalade stops him.

"No I don't think you're crazy"

"So do you think you can help us professor marmalade?" Wolf asked.

"No....but I know who can"