Poltergeist: stake out gone wrong

Wolf roams the dark hallway upstairs, carefully approaching princess room.

Then he hears crying, coming from in the closet, inside he sees princess in a teal skirt with a watch coat, she was on her knees crying, burning her face in her knees.

"Princess" wolf whispered.

He bends down to her, "Baby, it's me, sweetheart, it's wolf"

"You lied to me"

"I'm so sorry baby" his eyes start to get watery, turning red.

"You left me"

"I didn't mean"

And now his own fear was coming true: princess being turned against him.

"You're a monster"

"Princess, please don't say that" tears stained his face as he reaches out to cup her shoulders.

"How could you"

"Princess, it's me-"

But then when princess faced him, it was her.

It was an imposter, a tiger version of princess but her predator instinct kicked in, she hissed at him, and tried to scratch him.

"AH!" When she jumped on him, he fell and broke her table, but he gets up to find her gone.

He gets really angry and pulls out the table leg and starts breaking a hole in the wall.

"Give her back! Give her back! Give her back! You can't have her!" Then he starts punching the wall till his fist get bloody,

Then he grabs a chair and the entire wall breaks revealing the portal to the other side.

Then everyone saw wolf through the camera and piranha noticed something coming from the ceiling.

"Piranha Get out!" Webs yelled as She pounced on him, pushing him out of the way when the chair fell from the ceiling.

"Wow!" Piranha was surprised.

"You okay? Did you get hit?" Webs asked as she checks him for any injuries.

"No? You okay?"

"Everything okay?" Wolf came downstairs.

"What is that?"

"You're okay. Wolf!" Snake asked.

"wolf"

"What happened?"

"That, Mr. Wolf...that's princess only way out"

"But I think we're gonna need some help
in getting her there" professor marmalade says.

"What kind of help professor?" Diane asked.

•Have you ever heard of Carrigan Burke?" Professor marmalade asked.

Everyone looks at each other and shook their heads.

The next morning, everyone was outside waiting, wolf could barely keep his eyes awake seeing that princess was still in trouble and he was in a emotional wreck.

Then a car pulled over and out comes a hamster, his right paw had a scar.

He looks up at the house and piranha walks up to him, looking down at his hand,

"Dam Chico, What happened to your hand?"

"Blanchard, Michigan. '97. Haunted root cellar.
Spirit didn't wanna leave. Luckily, they're not all that angry"

"Well this one is" he approached professor marmalade and the two hugged.

"Rupert, it's good to see you old friend"

"Likewise Burke, and this is the bad guys, everyone this is Carrigan Burke, a friend of mines who is going to also help with our little problem"