The bad guys in: THE CONJURING

The beginning starts with pitch darkness.

"Scares us just thinking about it. When you hear it, you're gonna think we're insane"

"Try us. Please, from the start"

Then a image of a creepy doll appears you all know her as....Annabelle.

"It started out small, ...like a hand or a leg was
in a different positions. in a different positions.
Then one day it was in a completely different room. It's moving around by itself"

"Ever think that maybe somebody had a key to your apartment? Or just playing a trick on you?"

"That's exactly what we thought. But never once that we find any sign or evidence of intrusion"

Zooming out were three people, two girls and one guy.

"And these all had led you to believe that
the doll was possessed?"

"Yes. Camilla got in touch with a medium.
We learned from her that a 7-year-old girl
named Annabelle Hagen had died in this apartment. She was lonely and took a liking to my doll. All she wanted was to be friends"

"When we heard this, we felt really sorry for her. I mean we're nurses, we help people.
So... we gave her permission to move into the doll"

"Wait! You did what?"

"She wanted to live with us by inhabiting the doll. We said yes. But then things got worse.

The girls returned home and they find a note of the floor.

"Miss me?" It said in red...

"When we came home, she was sitting in the hallway. But we had left her in the spare room"

They approach the doll in the hallway and saw that it had red crayons.

But the they see the spare room was in a horrors mess, red scribbles on the wall? A busted lamb, Pictures scratched up and on the ceiling.

"Miss me?"

They heard something rolling then they looked down to see the crayon.

"Debbie! Debbie, wait!" Creeped out, Debbie grabs the doll then she threw it in the trash.

But the next day...they hear banging on the door.

The banging gets louder and when they open the door, they find a note.

Then they get jumpscared by a banging coming from the spare room.

Thud thud thud

"AH"

They carefully open it then Debbie's gasped in horror, the image was too shocking to reveal.

"We were beyond terrified. We don't know what's going on or what to do, Can you help us?"

"Yes, we can" out of the shadows was a blood hound dog.

"But firstly, there is no such thing as Annabelle. And there never was"

And next to him was a female Saluki  red hair dog.

"Ghosts don't possess such a power. But I think what we have here is something extremely manipulative. It's something inhuman"

"It was a big mistake acknowledging this doll.
And through that the inhuman spirit trick you.
You gave it permission to infest your life"

"What is an inhuman spirit?"

"It's something that's never walked the earth, in human form. It's something demonic"

"So the doll was never possessed?"