Fruit punch bubble gum

JUST SO YOU KNOW-
I HAD NO IDEA WHAT TO DO FOR THIS SO IM MAKING THIS UP AS I GO
omg that rhymed woah im dr seuss-
AND-
I also just rlly liked that picture I put up top cuz on google it looked aesthetic asf so
yeah
lol
lets just do this homies-

You.
You were the person that ran around his mind and he couldn't do anything about it.
It made him mad.
So mad.
So very mad that he was experiencing a stupid little feeling called love.
He thought no one would be able to crawl into his heart and stay there as long as you did.
He needed to hold you.
And kiss you.
He needed to be with you forever.
So here's how he started the journey
with the girl of his dreams.

You rose from your seat and stuffed your textbooks in your bag.
"And, no homework." Your teacher, Mr. Aizawa, confirmed.
"Yess!!" You exclaimed, stuffing your pencil bag in your back pack and swinging it over your shoulder.
Your best friend Mina caught up with you just before you left the classroom and grabbed your hand.
"...SO. WHAT WE DOING TODAY?"
"AH!~ Oh, just you. Well...I was thinking we could~ go chill at the park?"
"Ooh. Sounds fun. I'm down."
"Kay~ let's go!"
Bakugo overheard your little conversation.
"The park." He mumbled to himself so no one could hear as he swung his bag over his shoulder.
"Hey, man! You finally gonna confess to y/n?!" Kirishima exclaimed as he gave Katsuki his original toothy grin.
(Which is freaking adorable i swear to the lord if u say otherwise i will actually kill you)
"Pfft- what do you mean by finally? I've been planning how I was going to ever since two days ago."
"Mm...more like two years. But you're close enough."
"Shut up."
"Yeah, I probably should. Well, I've got a buttload of homework to do so cya later bro!"
Kirishima left and went to his dorm.
"Tch."

You and Mina were now at the park, sitting under this certain sakura tree.
You loved that tree.
The both of you talked about whatever while you wrote down random things in your notebook.
You suddenly found yourself sketching out Bakugo's name in a certain...font.
"Whatcha writing? Ooh...is that-" she paused and squinted down at the bubble letters down on your paper.
"BAKUGO'S NAME...?!"
"OMIGOSH. YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM."
"W-what...?! N-no...!" You quickly tried to erase the few letters on your page with the very little bit of eraser you had left on your pencil.
"It's okay...you don't have to be embarrassed~" Mina teased as she pulled your pencil out of your hand leaving the faint sketch of a B and A on the paper.
"You know...there is something about him that I just can't help but love~..." You admitted as you put your notebook back in your backpack and grabbed the small pack of fruit punch bubble gum from out of the pocket.
Mina noticed the pack in your hands and threw your pencil back in your backpack.
"Hey...! I want some!~ cmon, y/n. Please?!?! You know fruit punch is my favorite!"
"Hehe. Yes, you can have some."
"Yayy!!"
You tore open the pack and gave a piece to Mina and then a piece to yourself.
Mina smiled as she put the piece of gum in her mouth and started to chew.
You did the same as her and put the pack back in your bag.

A few moments passed, you guys were just busy talking to each other about whatever came to mind.
Suddenly, you saw someone in the distance approaching the both of you.
"Who's that...?!" Mina asked.
"No idea~"
The closer the man got, the more you found out who it was.
"Ba...kugo~"
"WHAT?!"
"Yeah."
"Oh my gosh, there's your chance."
"He's not here for me."
"How do you know?"
"I just do."

"Y/n."
"UWAHH...!! WHO IS THAT..?"
"Me, idiot."
There he stood in front of you.
"BAKUGO?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! WHA...?!?!?!"
"Don't be so loud."
Mina was busy laughing before she got up off the grass and hid behind the park's fountain to watch this whole scene without getting beat to death and ran over by a lawnmower.
"Get up off the ground."
"U-uhm...alright~"
You got up off of the grass and dusted yourself off.
"Is everything alright, Bakugo?"
"Katsuki. It's Katsuki to you."
"B-but~...I don't know you that well~ you sure you're okay with me using your first name...?"
"Yes."
"Okay...Katsuki~"
He grabbed your chin.
"U-uhm..."
Your noses touched and your lips brushed against his.
"What're you doing?"
Both of your guy's lips pressed together and you were forced into a kiss.
Mina was by the fountain freaking out and taking pictures while she tried to not be noticed.
You were so confused.
But so happy at the same time.
So much went through your brain as he ran his warm hands through your hair and pushed himself into the kiss more.
"Mmm..."
He tasted so sweet...
But you tasted sweeter.
Just like~...
Fruit Punch Bubble Gum.

THAT TURNED OUT BETTER THAN I EXPECTED
WOWIE
LOL
KAY BYE HOMIES ILYYYY

THAT TURNED OUT BETTER THAN I EXPECTEDWOWIELOLKAY BYE HOMIES ILYYYY