Glasses

The picture is gold.
Pure gold.
🤩🤩👌🏻👌🏻

Also i made this with an awful stomachache so if this sucks, thats why sisters🤓.
Im not slaying right now 😛.
Please send me some slay 🥲.

You were big simp for Bakugo.
Like, really big simp.
And you were also a really lucky simp.
Because you were dating the person you simped for.
Wow,
How unrealistic is that...?!

Now, as a simp, you wondered a lot of things.
Like, what Katsuki would look like with glasses.
So, on one of the days where Mr. Aizawa let the whole class do whatever they wanted because he was just too desperate for sleep to teach anything, you ran up to the class rep, Tenya Iida, and snatched his glasses off of his face.
"Sorry, Iida! Just gotta borrow these for a sec. I'll be quick, I swear!"
Iida made his weird hand movements while he shot his eyes in different directions, trying to find you.
"L-L/n! You can't just steal somebody's glasses like that! Real heroes don't steal from others...!"
"Sorry...I told you I'd be quick!"
You ruffled the bluenette's hair and walked over to your boyfriend, who was currently on his phone with his feet propped up on his desk, clearly taking advantage of Iida's ability of not being able to see.
"Hey babe, put these on." You said, slowly moving the glasses forward.
The blonde-headed male looked up from his phone and then immediately looked back down while letting out a simple,
"No."
"Cmon...please? It's for science."
"Science?"
"Yes. Biology and uhm, stuff like that. Beakers and...dissecting frogs. Yeah. Science."
"All you're trying to get me to do is put glasses on, idiot."
"Yeah. And that could change the world someday. You know, with how cute you'd look. I could take a survey of how many girls developed a crush on you!"
"Mmm...no."
"Mmm...yes."
You walked forward a little and slid the glasses onto Katsuki's face.
"OMIGOSH. YOU LOOK SO CUTEEE!! I'M GONNA GO GET MINA!"
You ruffled Katsuki's hair and ran over to Mina's desk.
"MINA."
"WHAT?"
"I GOT KATSUKI TO PUT ON GLASSES. COME SEE HOW CUTE HE LOOKS."
"OH MY GOSH. YES. LET ME SEE."
You grabbed Mina's hand and ran back over to Katsuki's desk.
Mina gasped and cupped your face in her hands.
"Oooh!! He's adowable! What a great idea, Y/n! You're a genius!" She praised, giving you a small kiss on your cheek, causing Katsuki to shoot up from his seat.
"NOW JUST WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING, RACCOON EYES...?!"
"Uhh...praising Y/n for being the smartest person on the planet?"
"YOU KISSED HER ON THE CHEEK."
"Yeah, that's our friend thing. Cmon, time bomb. We give each other pecks all the time."
"TCH- YOU BETTER GET AWAY FROM HER RIGHT NOW, PINKY. OR YOU'LL BE BLASTED ALL THE WAY T-."
"Katsu...calm down. You're gonna make Iida's glasses fall off of your face."
The blonde paused and blinked his eyes.
"I...wha-?"
A shi* eating grin plastered onto your face.
"YOU PUT THOSE EXTRA'S GLASSES ON MY FACE?!"
"Yeah! You didn't think Iida just randomly lost his glasses (and his ability to see) for no reason, right?"
Katsuki yanked the glasses off of his face and threw them at you, you thankfully caught them right before they hit the floor.
"Aw...but you looked so cute in them tho!..."
"No. I. Didn't. Now go away. Right. Now."
You looked over at Mina and laughed nervously.
"We should probably go..."

"Yeah, probably."

This was just a small filler cuz my brain hurts.
By the time im writing this my stomachache went away tho so
Uh
Thats good
Right?
Maybe.
Idk.
Ik I told you last part that id give u guys a spicy chapter for getting this book to 1k reads but I honestly have no idea wut to do so-
JUST WAIT.
PLES.
aNyWaYs...
Have a nice rest of ur day/night 😎😎
Bye homies ily

Have a nice rest of ur day/night 😎😎Bye homies ily