Best in the whole band

.
Lemme just say smth rq-
DONT. ASK. ABOUT. THE. PICTURE.
OKAY?!...
I JUST HAD IT SITTING IN MY GALLERY.
DONT ASK ABOUT WHY I HAD IT IN MY GALLERY EITHER-
ALSO CREDS TO THE ARTIST
-
Ive read a few fanfics where Bakugo is a drummer and y/n is a fan so I thought I'd make my own!
So
Uh
Yeah.
ANYWAYS
LETS DO THIS!

You were sitting on your bedroom floor, stuffing your face with chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream while you stalked your favorite drummer's instagram page when your homie, Kirishima, randomly bursted into your bedroom!
"UWAH...!! KIRI!~." You exclaimed as the red headed male encased you in a big hug, causing you to throw your bucket of ice cream and phone to the side.
"Hey, y/n!" Eijiro said, ruffling your hair and falling backwards onto your floor.
"Hey-"
"Sorry, did I scare you!?"
"Oh, no. Not at all. Just a little random."
"That's the point."
"What do you mean?"
"I have news. News that came out of literally nowhere."
"What is it?"
"You know that band you like a lot? Like...a lot a lot?" Kirishima asked, eyeballing the poster of the band he was referring to above your head.
"Oh...yeah~." You paused, it looked as if hearts started forming in your eyes- "You mean the one with...Bakugo Katsuki?!~..." You asked in a dreamy, sweet tone.
"Uh- yeah! The one with Bakubro."
"Of course I know about that band, silly! It's been my favorite ever since I was 17!"
"Alright- well...what if I told you I got two front row tickets to their concert tonight!?"
Kirishima pulled out the two yellow tickets from his pocket and placed them in your hand.
"WHAT?! SERIOUSLY...?! OMIGOSH~...!"
You stared down at the tickets and a huge smile spread across your face.
"I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I'VE BEEN WANTING TO GO TO ONE OF THEIR CONCERTS FOREVER!~..." you exclaimed, encasing Kirishima in another huge hug, like the one he gave you. Except tighter.
Way tighter.
You ruffled his hair and gave him a small peck on his cheek as another way to say thank you.
"Thank you, Kiri! You're the best!"
"Ha...thanks, y/n. I'm glad your happy."
"Ooh! Of course I am! This is the manliest thing you've done for me in like, ever!" You said, pulling away from Kiri and smooshing your cheeks together out of pure happiness.
You got up off of your floor and went over to your closet.
A small blush spread across Kirishima's cheeks as he stood up off of your floor.
"And guess what else we get to do?"
"What?"
"Not only do we get to sit in the front row, we also get to go backstage and meet the actual band!"
You cupped a hand over your mouth and smiled even bigger, somehow it was still possible to do so.
"SO I GET TO MEET BAKUGO KATSUKI?! LIKE- LITERALLY MEET HIM...?! LIKE- GO BACKSTAGE AND MAKE EYE CONTACT WITH THE MAN I'VE LOVED FOR MY WHOLE LIFE WHO CAN LITERALLY MURDER A SOLO?! OR EVEN A PERSON IF HE WANTED TO!? I GET TO MEET HIM?!"
"YES!"
"HOLY SHI*!"

You fangirled for another half hour and then Kirishima finally told you to get ready as you were in your pajamas and your makeup looked like it was done by some dollar store 1 cent version of James Charles which Kirishima knew you could do better than that so he left your room and left everything up to you.

"Eek! Alright...what should I wear?..." You asked yourself, frantically looking through your closet.
You pulled out a cropped black tank top and a pair of baggy, loose, torn jeans from your closet, then slammed the door.
"This should do."

(Heres what ur fit looked like if u cant picture it that well)