Gauntlets

I-
THIS LITERALLY JUST POPPED IN MY HEAD OMG IM SO EXCITED TO WRITE THIS 🤩🤩
ALSO THIS WAS A LITTLE BIT INSPIRED BY A ONESHOT I READ CALLED 'Hero Suit'
I THINK THE ONESHOT BOOK IS IN MY READING LIST IDK
MAYBE
LOL OK LETS DO THIS

So-
we all know Bakugo's big grenade thingys, right?
Yeah.
You know, the big green things that he wears on his wrists that almost killed Deku :)
Yeah, those!!
Well...
You always liked them. You always thought they made Katsuki look super hot.
So, why not try them on?

You walked into the bedroom while Katsuki was asleep and quietly opened the closet door.
"Alright...be super sneaky~"
"Aha! Found them!"
You picked up Katsuki's gauntlets from off of the floor and they were a bit heavier than you expected but, that couldn't mean anything right?
"Haha, come to mama big grenade things!" You whisper-shouted as you walked out of the bedroom and into the living room.
"Now...how does he put on these things?"
You picked up one of the gauntlets and slid it on your right arm.
"Heh. Quite easy."
The gauntlet weighed down your arm quite a bit, you couldn't even really lift your arm off of the couch but you didn't think much of it as you slid the next gauntlet on.
"These things are epic...!" You exclaimed as you stood up and looked down at them.
"Th-they're a little...heavy though~"
You immediately lost balance after two seconds of having them on.
"Oop...there goes gravity~..."
You fell right onto the floor but just before you hit the carpet your nose hit the coffee table, causing it to start bleeding.
"Aw, frik. That hurt."
The loud thud that was made when you hit the ground caused Katsuki to shoot up.
He was still half asleep as he left the bedroom and stumbled into the living room.
"Mmm...what're you doing in here? Breaking stuff...?"
As soon as Katsuki saw you on the floor wearing his gauntlets and a little puddle of blood spread out around your head, he ran over to you.
"Idiot- wake up! Hey...!"
You looked up at Katsuki, blood from your nose smeared all over your face and it had also made a nice stain on the carpet.
"Why the heck are you wearing my gauntlets?"
"I wanted to...try'em on but~ that didn't go well-"
"THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TOUCH MY STUFF!" Katsuki exclaimed as he pulled the gauntlets off of you.
"B-but...I wanted to look super hot like you do when you wear them!"
"I...-"
"It's true!"
"Tch. They're just gauntlets." Katsuki said as he wiped some of the blood off your face with his thumb.
"How'd your nose start bleeding anyways? You didn't try these things out on your face did you...?!"
"Nope. Table. Before I hit carpet I hit table. And table hurt."
Katsuki blinked his eyes and lifted your head up.
"Yeah. You're losing too much blood. It's making you delirious. Lemme go get a towel or something..."
He ran into the bathroom and grabbed a couple tissues and a towel and went back into the living room.
Katsuki sat down next to you on the floor and pulled you into his lap.
"You're so stupid.."
"Yeah...maybe."
He wiped the blood off of your face with the towel and pinched your nose.
"Owwie...that hurts, you big meanie!"
"Did someone come in here and drug you before I woke up?"
"Nope. I don't think so."
"Tilt your head."
You tilted your head slightly while Katsuki still had a tight grip on your nose.
"Breathe through your mouth."
"But you always tell me not to do that." You stated with your new Squidward voice.
"Yeah, when you're plugged up. But you're not plugged up. So- just do as I say."
"Kay..."
You breathed through your mouth for the ten minutes he held your nose.
After he let go he tilted your head up.
"You're good now. Here."
He stuck two tissues up your nostrils and took you off of his lap. (i hate the word nostrils so much oml-...ive said this before but just like AHHHHHH HHHHH)
"I hope you learned to never mess with my stuff again, you big idiot."
"Yup. I learnt. I learnt big time..."
"It's kinda sad that I can't let you outta my sight for ten seconds without you going and doing something dumb."
"Mm...you still love me, right?"
"Unfortunately."
Katsuki kissed you on your forehead and went back into the bedroom.
"I think I'll put these back on...they're fun."
"WHAT DID I JUST SAY ABOUT TOUCHING MY STUFF...?!"

"Oh...right."

AHHH I LOVED THIS SO GOD DANG MUCH-
LOL IDK WHY I LOVE IT SO MUCH BUT JUST LIKE YESSS
KAY BYE HOMIES

AHHH I LOVED THIS SO GOD DANG MUCH- LOL IDK WHY I LOVE IT SO MUCH BUT JUST LIKE YESSSKAY BYE HOMIES

I also love this picture..-
K BYE