The last fight

Idk wut im doing
Im so bored
I cant think of anything
Lol
WARNING: CONTAINS BLOOD AND UHM LIKE MENTIONING OF STALKING I GUESS IDK SMTH LIKE STALKING AND
TEETH.
SO YEAH IF UR SCARED OF TEETH
n o r e a d.
And i believe thats all
:3

You ran in the rain, your muddy boots leaving tracks on the sidewalk.
"C-cmon...don't give out on me now~ st...upid legs..." you muttered to yourself as you put your left hand on your bruised thigh.
"Keep...going- you're al-...most home."
While clutching the strap to your black leather dress way too tight you ran to your apartment complex.
Blood dripped down from your nose and your mouth.
"Don't cry...Don't cry~..."
You dug into the pocket of your jacket and grabbed your apartment keys.
You unlocked the door to your apartment and ran inside.
"KATSUKI!"
There was your boyfriend, sprawled across the couch with his phone in his face.
He looked up at you and his jaw dropped.
"WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO YOU?!"
"I D-DON'T KNOW..."
You fell to the floor and tried to hold back your tears, but they came streaming down your face and were already wetting the carpet beneath you.
Your ash blonde boyfriend ran over to you and grabbed your chin.
"DID YOU GET IN ANOTHER FIGHT AGAIN...?!"
You choked on one of your sobs and blood came up your throat.
"TH-THEY STARTED IT...!!"
"SO WHAT?! IF SOMEONE'S TRYING TO HURT YOU OR ANYTHING YOU TEXT ME OR CALL ME OR...SOMETHING!!"
"St-stop yelling...!!" You said, placing your hands over your ears and sniffling.
"I'm...sorry. Let's get you cleaned up. You're getting blood everywhere."
Katsuki ran into the bathroom and grabbed the first aid kit from the closet.
You rocked back and forth on the carpet, you couldn't get up, as your legs had already given up on you and even if you could you didn't want to. So much pain was rushing through your body at such fast speeds that everything just became a blur.
A blur of pain.
Eventually Katsuki came back with the first aid kit and a wet towel in his hands.
"Hic...! Agh...!!"
"I know it hurts. I got the stuff. Lemme clean you up."
He took your face in his hands and wiped away the tears that were water-falling out of your eyes and wiped your nose with his thumb.
"Was it those guys from middle school again?"
"Mmph...-" you couldn't answer him at the moment he asked you the question, as he was busy wiping your mouth off with the towel he brought- "I think...so. I just want them to leave me alone!! I want everybody to leave me alone! I just want it to be me and you without having people following me around and fighting me!..."
"I know, babe. I do too. But this world is a crappy place. And in this crappy place, there's crappy people. And those crappy people pick on the good people like you."
You looked at the dried up scratch on your palm and started to pick at it before Katsuki swatted your hand away and started to wipe the little bit of blood off of it.
"I'm a good person...?"
"Yes. This world doesn't deserve a freaking angel like you. You are the only good thing in this world. You hear me? No matter what you do back to those people, whether you hurt them back or you run somewhere and call me you're still a good person."
You continued to shake as Katsuki wiped the blood from your forehead.
"Th...ank you~"
"You're welcome. It's whatever, really. I'm just surprised you didn't know that already."
"Sometimes it's hard to love yourself when all of the jerks that you met in your whole life are out to get you, Katsuki."
"I didn't think about it that way."
He wrapped up your hand and watched as the blood seeped through the bandage.
"All I had was a small scratch."
"Your whole hand was bloody, you didn't see it?"
"No."
"Hm."
Katsuki wrapped up both of your arms and started to clean up the large gash on your right knee.
"You remind me of Deku, sometimes." The ash blonde said, squinting at your knee and then going back to wipe it with the towel again.
"How?"
"...'Cause, you're so reckless. This is the baddest you've been hurt in weeks. I mean, thankfully you've only broken two bones the last few times. Not saying that's a good thing but..."
"I thought that you were going to say because you love me so much, just like him."
"I DON'T LOVE THAT NERD...!"
"Mmhmm..."
(No ships! Lol- I was just tryna be funny cuz their friends even doe katsuki wont admit it and u can love a friend i mean cmon guys 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️)
The blonde placed a bandage on your knee and looked up at your face.
It wasn't as bloody as it was earlier, but your nose was still dripping and your mouth still kept bleeding.
"Why is your mouth bleeding anyway...?!"
"U-uhm..."
Something had happened that you didn't exactly want to tell Katsuki.
"Huh? I asked you a question, you answer it. It's simple."
You dug in your jacket pocket and clutched something in your hand.
Katsuki had just finished wiping your nose before he noticed your hand in your pocket.
"Is there something you need to show me?"
"Yeah..."
"Then show me. Your mouth isn't just bleeding for no reason. Show me the cause of it."
You pulled your hand out of your pocket and put the culprit of your bloody mouth in Katsuki's open hand.
He looked down at it and picked it up.
The object was a tooth. A bloody tooth. One from the back of your mouth. You never knew it was possible for such a stupid man to have such a strong punch that it would knock out your tooth, but apparently it was possible.
"Is that a tooth?"
"Yes."
"Yours...?!"

"Who else's would it be?"
"THOSE IDIOTS KNOCKED OUT YOUR TOOTH."
Your eyes widened as you slowly nodded your head.
"Where'd it come from?"
"My mouth."
"No duh. I mean where in your mouth, you idiot."
"The back."
"Lemme see."
You grunted.
"I said lemme see."
Katsuki sat the tooth next to him on the carpet and grabbed your chin.
You opened your mouth and there was the place in the back where the tooth would be.
"That's-...gross~"
"You're the one that wanted to look at it."
"Tch. Do we have gauze in this crappy thing?"
Katsuki rifled through the small kit, and eventually found a small pack of gauze.
He tore open the plastic bag and pulled some out and placed it on the right side of your mouth.
"Bite down on it."
You bit down on the piece of cotton and scrunched your nose at the feeling.
"Will I still be able to eat with this?"
"I'm pretty sure..."
After a few more minutes of Katsuki cleaning you up he had helped you change into a pair of pajamas and was currently brushing your hair for you on the couch while you both watched a movie.
"Can this be the last time you almost die and come back here looking like someone out of a horror movie? I don't like to admit stuff like this but, you scared the living crap out of me."
"This is the last time, Katsu. I promise."
"Good."
He sat the hairbrush down and trapped you in his arms.
"I love you, idiot."
"I love you too, Katsuki. So much. Thank you..."
"No problem."

OKAY I KIND OF LOVED THIS WTH-
I MIGHT DELETE MY OTHER BAKUGO FANFICTION IM DOING AND REPLACE IT WITH THIS LIKE GIVE THIS ONESHOT ITS OWN FANFICTION
cuz tbh the one im talking about-
'While they're gone (i'll take care of you)'
Is boring the life out of me.
Ive literally been forcing myself to work on it-
SO I MIGHT JUST DELETE IT LIKE I SAID
OK BYE HOMIESS
MWA

Ive literally been forcing myself to work on it-SO I MIGHT JUST DELETE IT LIKE I SAID OK BYE HOMIESS MWA

Hes so thicc 😍😍😍