The restaurant downtown

EEK-
Idk why but i feel the most motivated to write crap when its like 10 something at night and when im supposed to be asleep but-
Isnt everyone like that?
👏🏻A👏🏻N👏🏻Y👏🏻W👏🏻A👏🏻Y👏🏻
I got this from the same list of starters I got my last oneshot from (but it was in my deku x reader oneshots book ik self promo kinda but like 🤓 it was the oneshot titled 'Cold' so uhm- yeah lol)
So ofc creds to the person who I got the list of starters from
IM SO EXCITED OMFG BUT ANYWAYS-

Writing down in your notebook how you'd tell your biggest crush in the whole wide world you liked him only made you more horrified to do so.
You were thinking of all the things that could go wrong instead of all the things that could-
go good? Does that make sense?
Mm, not really.
But- that's not what matters.
What matters right now is that your sitting on the edge of your bed with your best friend Mina writing down cheesy conversation starters in a notebook with a pen you've had for five years.
"MINA. I CAN'T!! HE'LL SAY N-"
"Y/N. I SWEAR. IF YOU SAY THAT ONE MORE TIME I WILL ACTUALLY SLAP YOU INTO NEXT WEEK."
"Ahh..."
You batted your eyelashes and smiled, completely forgetting about how your friend had just threatened to hit you as you drifted away into dreamland.
"Picturing Bakugo saying that to me right now..."
"Y/N! DO YOU HEAR ME?"
"O-oh- yes...! Just- I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DOO..." you said in a whiny tone, throwing your notebook and pen onto the floor.
"JUST- WALK UP TO HIM AND START TALKING! IT'S NOT THAT HARD!"
You bit your lip and stared down at your feet that were uncontrollably swinging back and forth.
"But-...you know what, peppa pig? Fine. I'll walk up to Mr. Pineapple Under The Sea and say, 'Hey cutie, I love your hair! It's super spiky. Say, you're really hot and I really like you. When we used the school pool that one time, aka the first time I saw your sexy abs...I wanted to run my fingers across them! So how about you forget I ever said that and we start making out right now?!' THAT'S WHAT I'LL SAY...! AND GUESS WHAT WILL HAPPEN, ASHI, GUESS."
"Uhmm- you guys will go to his dorm and start making out...?"
"I- sometimes I don't even know how you got into U.A."
"Cuz. I just did. Besides, I only wanted to come here cuz you went, and also because I wanna be a hero of course but-"
"Just- stop. Why are we wasting all this time anyway? HE'S. GOING. TO. REJECT. ME."
"NO. HE. WILL. NOT. IF I HAVE TO GO UP TO THAT BLONDE CHIHUAHUA AND DRUG HIM TO MAKE SURE HE SAYS YES TO YOU I WILL."
"Don't do that. Even though I'm like 99% sure Kaminari has some crack left in his dorm room somewhere for you to do that, don't do that."
"True. I'm kinda starting to think that Kaminari didn't just steal my powdered donuts and eat them and that's why he has white dust under his nose."
"I think the same thing, girlie."
"ANYWAYS..-"
"OMIGOSHHHHHH...!!!!!!!!"
After like an hour more of arguing with Mina, you went up to Mr. Pomeranian and made up something to talk about, surprisingly he didn't just tell you to go away.
So, here you were in the common room, sitting on the couch, talking with your crush.
It was all going good, and then...
"B-bakugo? I have to tell you something..."
OUT OF NOWHERE, HE SAYS THIS,
"We can talk about it over dinner. I've got homework to do, here." The blonde handed you a small piece of paper with his name, his number and the name of a restaurant written on it.
You stared down at the paper, blinked your eyes, and stared back up at Katsuki.
"I-"
"Bye."
And he left.
You were-
SO SHOCKED.
You stared down at the piece of paper, blinked your eyes, looked up, stared down at it again, blinked your eyes, looked up, stared down at it again...
You get it.
"HOLY CRAP...!! HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP-"
"THIS DIDN'T JUST HAPPEN."
"I'VE GOTTA GO TELL MINA."
"HOLY FUDGESICLES."
You ran back to your dorm where Mina was, sprawled across your bed, eating the small bag of dorayaki you had while she scrolled on her phone.
"FIRST OF ALL, QUIT EATING MY DORAYAKI. SECOND OF ALL-"
Mina turned her head to face you, a hopeful look spread across her features.
"DID HE SAY HE FELT THE SAME WAY?! OR AT LEAST SOMETHING SIMILAR~?!"
You bit your lip and pretended to be sad as you walked over to your bed and sat down next to Mina.
"H-he...didn't say he felt the same way, nor anything similar. Because...-"
"Awh, bummer!! Wait- because what?"
"I didn't even tell him! He had to go do homework so right before I was about to confess, he gave me THIS."
You placed the slip of paper in Mina's hand and stared at her with the biggest smile on your face.
"Holy. Cow."
"I KNOW. I KNOW. I KNOWIKNOWIKNOWIKNOWIKNOWIKNOWIKNOW...!! HE GAVE ME HIS FREAKING NUMBER, MINA. AND IS APPARENTLY TAKING ME TO THAT RESTAURANT DOWNTOWN FOR DINNER...!! AAHHHHHHHH!!!"
"OMIGOSH. CONGRATULATIOOOOOOOOONNNNSS...!!"
Mina wrapped her arms around you and pulled you into a big hug.
"Ooooomg...the paper said 7:30. It's 6:15 now, that's soon. I'LL HELP YOU GET READY...!!"
"EEEEEEEKKKKK. OKAY."
In the little bit of time the both of you had, you managed to get dressed in something other than a baggy gray shirt and leggings and more of something like...