Traveling to Dubai.

Ahlam's POV

Mama woke us up did I tell you mama is traveling today. Sorry you missed out there was drama hanifa and mama the sultan and his wahala was so excited about Mama's travel.

"Okay let's go to the airport"mama said.

"Okay "hanifa said crying.

"Ehnn let me call Amina" mama said we made our way to the airport mama was saying" you guys should be careful" sultan and his i too know saying yes he will.we arrived at the airport Mama came down she ask us to list what we need.

1: Abayas🥰

2:shoes😍

3:snikers😘

4:chocolates🍫

5:cakes🧁

6:dresses💃

7:phone📱

8: laptop. so many things sultan choose of all things PS5.Mama was busy talking on the phone I heard someone shouting my name i turn.

"Omg Najmah" I said running towards them I hugged mama then nod my head to our Greek god Hanan was crying just like hanifa 'oh babies' I said in my head ammar was walking towards his friend,hanifa was together with Hanan, mama was with Anty meema, me,Najmah,Najwah and our Greek god talking.

" Can you imagine we are going to be together for a month"I said then all the kids join(yeah all the kids😂😂)

"I swr ba it will be fun"Najwah said smiling

"I will get to see my friends and you know"she said blushing.

"Awnnn someone is blushing"Akram said.

"Awnnn"we all chorus we heard wine of the air hostess greeted them she smilr widely then announce about that take off. I cried a bit I know this is not the first time but It was too emotional.everyone was crying so why wouldn't I? you get that kind of Vibed and to top all that Mr bipolar is there but am not saying he cried🤫.

" Bye wish us a safe flight" mammy said I rang in my 👂. We entered the car we changed our sitting position.we basically have two cars with us right now so, me Najwah , Najmah Akram driving us while hanifa Hanan Amar sultan is driving them to the house we reach the house around

What will happen
Akram
Or ahlam side

Stay tune..
Love youii