~This Lady Boss~

Priya Mathur's POV:

" Try to keep it in darling, this is not good. You shouldn't have done that". In such a stupid cabin, sat my very sexy Raj, trying to put some shit in my head. But for fucks sake I did right by saving him. He should be fucking thankful to me but here he sent me to this asshole for another therapy session. Well, I'm talking bout my dad who sent me back into this shithole to control my anger. I mean it was not that big of a deal the way he thought.

FLASHBACK
[Last Night]
8:57 P.M. Delhi, Headquarters of Parfum La Adore, Cabin of the CEO.
3rd Person POV:

"Well, I'm sorry Mr.Pawar but this cannot be done. What you're asking for is my dad's everything." said a woman in her late 20s. Anger and frustration were radiating off her. And that shall be done if an asshole has been nagging for the last 2 hours to give your company away. Such an asshole.

The company has been facing several ups and downs which made stupid people think that I would like to sell it.

" Oh come on darling you Mr. Singhania is all set to give you 20 crores, all you have to do issign here," said Mr.Asshole, I mean Mr.Pawar.

"What bout my dad then?" asked Priya while calming her nerves.

"What bout him? He's just an old man. Will die soon, who cares bout him? And for you, I can get you something." said Pawar smugly.

Oops! He just called his death......

Priya Mathur"s POV:

How dare he! After his words, his creepy eyes were where my patience ends. Now this is it!

I stood up from my chair and decided to throw him out."OUT", I shouted but dickhead is all set to die. "Oh please babe, how long will you say no, It's been 4 years, and he won't come back", Pawar licked his lips and HE FUCKING WINKED AT ME!

FUCK MY MENTAL HEALTH.
FUCK MY ANGER.
FUCK THIS ASSHOLE.
FUCK HIS BOSS.

3rd Person POV:

Suddenly entered Mr. Mathur inside the cabin. Before he could ask about the guests sitting in his cabin, he found his eldest daughter reaching her anger peak. Ravi Mathur was a workaholic man and had gone to Bangalore for an important work last week. Now, after hearing the noise of his cabin, he was sure Priya is all set to kill someone AGAIN.

But, before he could talk, a chair flew off the table on the unknown main making him scream. This man was Pawar, Sanjay Singhania's secretary for both his legal and illegal work. Before he could help himself, felt a sharp pain in his back, and then all one could see was blood.

"Priya"! shouted Mr.Mathur. It was still very traumatizing for him to see a man beaten to death. But all Priya could think was Pawar's disgusting actions.

"Stop it Priya", suddenly pawar's bodyguards and other men separated Priya from Pawar. Ajay, singhania's trusted man turned to Pawar but, Pawar didn't move.

"Is he dead?", one asked the other.

Suddenly, Ravi Mathur turned to her daughter and slapped her hard. But, she still glared at the almost-dead  Pawar, who was now being taken to hospital.

FLASHBACK ENDS
Priya Mathur'S POV:

"At least say something!", said Raj frustratingly. Raj has been my psychologist for the last 4 years. We met when he was a resident student. What made him permanent was the way he handled me. No one could calm my crazy ass down in anger the way he did.