Kidnapped by her Obsessed lover.

Pahadganj, Old Delhi

4:33 P.M.

3rd Person POV:

In an abandoned room of an abandoned building laid Priya is unconscious.

It had a window as the only source of light

It had a window as the only source of light. In the haze of the drug, Priya saw someone near her. As her vision came clear, she saw her worst nightmare. It was Arjun Verma. Fiancee of her Sister-in-Law and her obsessed lover.

Arjun was a senior Priya never felt interested in. She was not stupid enough to love a bully and ragging lover. But Arjunn seemed too much interested. Even after many rejections, he never left her. After her marriage 5 years ago, he started dating Abhimanyu's sister Aditi to stay close to Priya. His obsession was so lethal that he killed his own Sister-in-Law.

Yes! He killed Vidhiti. 

But now the question was why did then Aditi never confessed.

Why did he kill her?

Why did he blame Priya for that?

And now what does he want again?

"Evening, kitten" he greeted her.

"What the fuck is this Arjun?" she shouted while trying to get away from the chains that were tied around her neck and hands. 

"This is my love, kitten," he said, "Today I'll mark you mine but in my way

"This is my love, kitten," he said, "Today I'll mark you mine but in my way." 

He an evil and started to leave the room.

"No wait! Where is Veer?" she asked. But this triggered Arjun to no end. He picked her by her hair and smacked her head into the nearest wall. He then kicked her hard until she bled.

"Stop!" she coughed out with blood in her mouth.

As Arjun stopped he noticed the tears in her eyes and came close to her.

"I'm sorry kitten. You know how I lose control whenever you say another man's name from that pretty mouth of yours. You're mine. Right?" he explained. When he came closer to wipe the blood off her lips, she backed away.

"Don't worry. You won't be able to back off when I tie you to a chair and slowly skin you out with my tools," he smirked and left the room.

Seeing him leave the room, Priya sat up and cried her heart out. All she wished was to see Abhimanyu's face once before she died. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Singhania Mafia Base, Pahadganj

Old Delhi,

8:19 P.M.

3rd Person POV:

Everyone in the base was holding their breaths and praying for their donna to be found soon. Their boss was glaring at everyone in the room as they tried their every source to find her.

"Found it boss" one man shouted. In a snap, Abhimanyu was behind him seeing the location.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Haan bhai" the man confirmed. 

They all left for their destination.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Abandoned Room,

Pahadganj, Old Delhi

8:03 P.M.

3rd Person POV:

The door of the room creaked open and Arjun entered with a psychotic smile.

"Hello kitten" he smirked.

"Leave alone Arjun," she said looking clearly annoyed.

"No darling. It's time. I know it's gonna hurt a little but in the end, you will end up being even more pretty." he said.

"Skinning me alive will be me you idiotic bastard" she rebuked.

At this Arjun's eyes darkened, he picked her up and tied her to a chair.

"No wait! Please stop it!" she cried out, "Somebody helps! This bastard is gonna kill me"
___________________________
Still not enough comments guys.
And I need 40+ votes on this one. Only after that I'll update.

What do you think about Arjun?

How do you think about Prabhimanyu?

What do you think will happen next?