I need a groom ASAP!

Priya POV:

"Ab-Abhi" I stammered. I still remember when once a guy touched me at a party, how mad he was and for how long he tortured him. I found this a month later when he confessed in a drunk state. That day was, not the only day when I found maddness in his eyes for me. 

Suddenly, he pulled me off Veer and punched him right in the jaw.

"Abhimanyu Raghuvansh Singhania! Stop this act of yours. NOW!" I shouted in a bossy voice forgetting whom I'm talking to.

In a second he picked me up on his shoulder as if I weigh nothing. As if this was not enough he decided to take the longer path giving a view to my whole goddam office. I punched him too many times.

"Get me off you bloody asshole" i shrieked while punching his back with my tiny arms

Smackkkkk......

Wait did he just smack me in front of my whole staff? Fuck! I'm so fucking embarrassed right now. Moving out he shoved me into his tiny yet expensive car yet of now use. I don't understand rich guys obsession with useless shits. I mean, even a bus is better than that. Well tbh it's not the car that's the problem, the space is. We are way too close for my liking.  Unexpectedly, he pulled me into his lap and fisted my hair tightly.

"You are not getting married to that asshole" he ordered.

"I don't think so I need to follow your orders now. The last time we met, I was your boss. YOU OBEY MY COMMAND".

"Yet every time you're left at my mercy, MA'AM." he smirked.

"Enough of this shit. I'll get you back soon, and this time no one stops me" he said madly.

Today, after that day, I, once again say that madness in his eyes.

Fuck I'm scared!

While driving back to my office, his hand was way too close to my umm... anyway. Can't he keep his hands to himself?

" No" he said.

Shit did I just say that out loud?

"Yes, you did" he said smugly.

" Will you then just remove your hand then?" I asked.

"No" he said again.

Fuck! I can't control it anymore. I knew he knew his effect on me yet he decided to tease me. Motherfucker!

Wh stopping in front of my office said," I'll be back soon to take my wife away. I'll kill anyone who comes in my way. And you know I'm not bluffing right, Sultana." I know he's not. 

When we were together I was annoyed by how he always had the upper hand when we fought. 

FLASHBACK

4 years ago

Priya POV:

"You always do that" I pouted. Whenever we fight, he kisses my jaw and moves his rough hands around and I lose.

"Acha, fine MY SULATANA. From today you rule me" he said laughingly.

PRESENT

I need to stop him or else all my efforts by staying away from him will be ruined. If the truth came out, he'll kill Aditi!

No, I need to stop this anyhow. Moving inside my office I saw my employees staring at me.

"What you looking at idiots? Get back to your shits if don't wanna die today." I spat.

While entering my cabin I saw Veer on the sofa with his dad beside him, Raj taking care of his swollen face, Karan on a call and Dhruv dangerously sitting silently on a chair.

"What the fuck do you mean by you don't know where she is," Karan said."I'll fucking suspend you!"

"Veer enough of this Diya! I'll get you married to the first woman I see now". his father said.

"Veer, Take care of the injury with ice for a few days. Everything else is fine." Raj said.

"I need a groom," I said suddenly. 

All heads turned in my direction unable to digest me being in front of them so soon and asking for a .......... groom........

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is it then.

VOTE, SHARE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW.