Love Hard

3rd Person POV:

At the club

With Priya in Abhimanyu's arms, he took her in a thigh-clenching kiss knocking the breath out of each other. Even they didn't know when they reached a room kissing all the while.

Veer POV:

I saw both drunk entering the room I knew they would require. I'm her best friend after all. 

"Don't you think we should stop them?" Dheer asked. I was worried the same. 

"NO," I said deeply.

"But, Donna?" Dheer asked. He was always afraid of Priya's wrath.

Well, everyone was. No one in their right mind would mess with her.

It's not like they're forced to do this. They would never do it in their right mind. Maybe she could get her desire in this state. 

Priya POV:

I knew this was wrong the moment I kissed him. Somewhere in my mind, I wanted to push him away. To punch him and hide in a little corner. But, this is the last time we can be together without anyone's eyes on us. 

Forgetting my shit, I kissed him hard entering an unknown room while taking off his coat. 

Fuck! This is going to be fun. 

Abhimanyu POV:

I'm drunk, but not that much to kiss her with lust. It was pure love. I was shocked to see her responding knowing she was not whipped either. 

She needs this too!

She wants it too!

Fuck! This is going to be fun. 

Priya POV:

I took a deep breath as the magic of his lips drove me crazy. I wanted to move his lips from there as I couldn't feel more of such sensations. He could have understood me as he moved towards my nape and stood behind me. My heartbeat was doing its own horse race and now it just raced more.

I don't even remember when I took his clothes off leaving him in his boxers and him leaving me in just my bodysuit. 

"You are glowing" he commented looking at my face. My expression was blank and I couldn't think of anything to say in reply. His face was looking red as his blood rushed to his face. His hair was messed and my sight stopped at his thinned eyebrows. I rested my hand on his chest as he pulled me closer in his embrace even more. His heart was beating fast and I got to know that he was feeling the same way as I was.

 "Please don't leave me," he said in a desperate voice looking into my eyes.

I notice his mesmerizing features. His forehead was peaceful and I couldn't stop myself from pulling my body a little up by keeping my hand over his chest to peck my lips near his eyebrows. I never saw such love and calmness in him before. I could feel that he was in a different situation than he was trying to show me. He was always like that. His sultana knew him very well. 

I was lying over him half-naked and his eyes were still locked on my face. He held my wrist softly and kept my hand on his cheek. He kissed my palm and I felt so beautiful. Every moment was becoming more and more memorable and loving. I understood him and feathered his face by tracing his eyes, and cheeks with my fingers. My sight hooked on his lips that were making me feel the most pleasurable sensations moments ago over my back.

He noticed me staring at his lips as he sucked his lower lip a little to tease me. I looked into his eyes watching for any objection when I leaned closer to the thing I was longing for. My lips touched his biting hungrily. He let me play with his lips he didn't try to dominate me this time. I was feeling slight wetness between my legs when I took his lower lip between my lips. He groaned and I shivered.