FLASHBACK-3

The Next Morning 

Parfum La Adore, Headquarters, South Delhi.

9:00 A.M. 

3rd Person POV:

Everyone became silent as the boss lady came out of the elevator with his father. 

"So you want to go to Dimitri for this?" she asked her father

"I have to" his father explained. Dimitri is a Russian local mafia who has been creating a lot of trouble in East Russian shipments.

"But, I can ask Valentin. He can take care of that" she offered. She didn't want her father to engage with such local mafias. 

"No, you won't. His wife is pregnant and he should be with him. His business has already made that poor girl in danger. The worst part is she wanted none of that. She was forcefully married." Dhruv said from behind. He had been a good software engineer in the past. A bug had been bugging their website and their tech time was not able to help.  

Dimitri was the head of the Russian Mafia organization, who had quite well relations with Priya. 

Last year, Val came to India and fell in love with a local, but the problem was she didn't love her. When Val tried to take her away forcefully. That was when Priya came in. She decided to save the girl even if it cost her her life. Val could even kill her in a snap but the girl was hell-bent to save Priya, the only person who ever cared for her. Now, Priya and the girl are still friends and she spent the last 3 months with her to take care of the girl during her pregnancy. 

"Exactly, I will leave tonight and come back till next week. " his father said, leaving Dhruv and Priya alone in the cabin. 

She seated herself in her cabin and stared at Dhruv.

"What?' he asked.

"I thought you had worked to do," she said sarcastically. Nowadays, The Boys liked to spend their in her office gawking at her instead of working in their own goddamn companies.

"Oh yeah right," he said and left the cabin.

"Miss Mathur, a candidate just entered for P.A. job. He is waiting." his receptionist informed her.

"Sure let him in"  Priya answered. She had been searching for one for long but none of the candidates were good enough.

This was the moment when she first saw him entering her cabin in off white shirt, black pants, and boots looking ideal cute boy.

Their eyes meet electricity ran through the air.

"Good morning ma'am," he said in a seductive voice looking all good boy innocent. 

Hearing this, Priya came out of her trance and cleared her throat.

"Button up your shirt," she said.

"Oh! it's um broken" he said innocently. He intentionally broke them in the elevator. 

"Seat" she pointed, asking him to sit.

As he got seated at the table, she said" Start"

"Hi, Myself Abhimanyu" he started. 

She opened her file, taking notes on the way.

"Surname?" she asked still asking.

"I'm an orphan ma'am, I don't know my surname. Mother Tasha took me in when I was 2 days old." he lied. At this, She looked at him with a strange expression and asked him to continue.

"I entered Christ University through a scholarship program but could only get in for a 2-year course and left CU after that" he continued lying to get in her pity books. 

"Any work experience," she asked.

"NO ma'am" he replied.

"You have nothing, Abhimanyu. Why should I even appoint you?" Priya asked and chuckled. 

"You should hire me because I have the qualifications, passion, and attitude to contribute to your company. I am a quick learner, adaptable, and possess excellent communication and problem-solving skills. Furthermore, I am passionate about this field and eager to contribute to your team's success." he replied professionally.

She liked the boy.

"You're hired," she said with a small smile for which men used to die.

Abhimanyu stood up and decided to leave when he heard.

"Stop" 

"Ye-yes ma-ma'am?" he asked nervously.

She took a pin out of her bag and came near him. Then she attached it to his shirt hiding his toned and chiseled muscles.  

"I like decent men more than anything else" Priya whispered sensually trying to dominate the situation

Saying this, she sat back on the seat and said," Join from today itself. Get me a frappe and contact the C.A., I need the yearly balance sheet checked by tomorrow morning.".

"Sure ma'am," he said. As he left the room, Priya imagined what would it feel like to bite those muscles, to kiss those tempting lips, to have those long fingers inside-.

She was snapped out of her dirty world when heard Dhruv smirking.

He knew his girl was finally whipped.

"Nice choice," he said and Priya's cheeks turned bright red.

Fuck! He's gonna tell everyone.

------------------------------------------------------

This is it then.