FLASHBACK PART-1

Hi guys! 

Congrats to my fam we just reached 10k views!

<333333

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Present Time

Sighania Manion

3rd Person POV:

Felling fear of the torture her friends were facing she decided to give up.

She slowly moved her hands upwards to remove the veil. She then threw it on the bed and started taking off the lehenga when Abhimanyu shouted.

"What hell are you trying to do" he shouted turned showing his back and not looking at her anymore.

"Stripping" Priya replied in a duh tone. Hearing this Abhimanyu started laughing hard. 

"What?" she asked clearly looking annoyed.

"Geez, I asked you to strip to change your clothes before you sleep," he said still laughing.

"But t-the vid-video ?" she asked still not able to digest the new information.

Hearing this he stopped laughing and looked darkly into her eyes.

"It was just to show you what would happen if you dared to defy me," he said. "Now, Strip but in the bathroom".

As she entered the closet to change, Abhimanyu's phone rang. It was Veer.

"Ab makeup utaar doon kya bahut irritation ho rahi hai" he cired out.

"Yes," he replied and cut the call before hearing Veer's answer.

She came out wearing sober night lingerie. She always stayed alone in her house after high school. She left her family house many years ago and was yet not habitual in wearing decent clothes at night. She couldn't even sleep if she wore anything other than silk and shorts.  

As she lay on her side, Abhimanyu hugged her from behind

As she lay on her side, Abhimanyu hugged her from behind. She tried to get away but his grip only tightened. 

"Sleep" he whispered and slept soundly.

But sleep was far away from her eyes. She cursed her fate for the day when 5 years ago she disrespected Abhimanyu's father. 

Only if she hadn't done that, she won't be here. 

FLASHBACK

5 YEARS AGO

DELHI BUSINESS MEET

The Leela Palace

11:33 P.M.

3rd Person POV: