The Bathtub romance

Present Time

Singhania Mansion, South Delhi

Abhimanyu's Chamber

7:02 A.M., Friday

3rd Person POV:

The sun rays of the warm morning fell on the newlywed couple as if giving its blessing. As Abhimanyu opened his eyes he prayed to such a morning every day. Priya was clinging to his arm and had a worried face even in the dreams. He cleared the lines on his forehead and kept staring at her.

In a few minutes, Priya opened her eyes. The first thing she saw was Abhimanyu's face. She tried to back away but she remembered how he treated his friends and not wanting to anger him anymore, she let him all he wanted. 

30 minutes later

"Singhania, let me go. I've got work to do" she said trying to push him away. He was annoyingly hell-bent to gawk at her. In a snap, he left her and entered the bathroom.

"Pri?" he called out later.

"What" she answered.

"Come inside" he ordered.

As he came in he saw his majesty naked in the bathtub in all his glory. 

"What's wrong?" she asked him trying to take her eyes off him.

"Help me. My shoulder feels stiff," he replied. 

Hearing this she barked a laugh out and then snapped," What makes you think I'm gonna do that?". Saying that she left the bathroom and picked up her ringing phone. 

"Hello?" she greeted.

"Priya?" she heard someone.

"Y-yes?", no it can't be 'him'.He never called again after that night. 

"Looks like you need a reminder to understand the consequences of marrying that asshole" the caller warned her.

"He's not an asshole. It's you who ruined everything. It's you who killed Vidhiti. It's you who made my husband and me break up for 4 years. You don't even know how much it hurts to stay away from the person who loves the most. Now I don't fucking care what you do, I love him and will make sure to make a life full of love, sex, and happiness" she rebuked. She had been listening to him for a long time now.

"Hhahahah" the caller laughed humourlessly, "Awwww, looked like my litten kitten has grown some claws. Do you seriously believe that darling? Do you think I'm gonna let you go off that easily?".

"Please, I don't love you. Leave me alone. Please" she cried out.

"Oh no, darling. It's time I make you mine" the caller gritted and cut the call.

"I'll never be yours" she whisper yelled. 

"Then I'll have to kill your lover," the man said.

"Wha-" Before she could complete her sentence, she heard a painful scream from the bathroom. It felt as if she almost left her breath. She heard another whimper and came back to her senses.

"Abhi!" she shouted and entered the bathroom. Abhi had been taking the electronic massages when he got electrocuted from it. 

"What's wrong?" she asked the man laying on the floor gritting his teeth in pain. 

"I don't know. How the fuck can Massager hit that hard?" he gasped. 

"What the hell were you trying to do with that?" she asked confused.