Mehendi

3rd Person POV:

Mehendi ceremony

"What plan?" Veer asked.

"You guys just make her dance" Abhimanyu commented.

........................

Priya POV:

Fuck! My back hurts like shit from sitting here for the last half hour. Being genetically weak makes you physically weak too I guess. There are around 15 women sitting and giggling beside me annoying my ass at its best. 

"Kismat to ji aapki beti ki hai" one of the aunties gossiped to my mom.

"Excuse me" I interrupted in a sharp voice.

" Aur nahi to kya," another one said." pehle to aapki beti ko India ka sabse dreamy bachelor mila" She showed a picture of me and Abhimanyu on a magazine cover.

" pehle to aapki beti ko India ka sabse dreamy bachelor mila" She showed a picture of me and Abhimanyu on a magazine cover

"Aur ab itni badi airlines ka malik," she said showing another gossip article on Google.

That evening we went to a business meeting but our car broke down. So, we decided to try local shopping and at that time rain started and me being genetically weak could get cold easily. Hence, Veer decided to help me out.

" Hn hn ek ne choda to dusra mil gaya," her sister said.

Fucking bitches! I gritted my teeth in anger.

I was about to snap at them when Abhimanyu came and said to her," Are Mrs. Gupta, meri Priya hai hi aisi? Har dil ki dhadkan. Yeh hai hi itni khaas ki mauka dekhte hi logon ki line lag jati hai." He said with a hint of anger in those eyes with his tone showing danger.

"Agar itni hi khaas thi to chod kyun diya," her divorced daughter said. She was found fucking another man by her own husband only after 3 months of marriage. 

" Usse hum kitna pyaar karte hain woh batane ke liye uske kareeb rehna zaroori nhi hai, Mrs. Jadega," said Veer to her daughter intentionally using her husband's name to address her.

"Why don't we guys join the floor" Rudra decided to release the tension.

Slowly, everyone started to descend the floor and dance. 

"You come too, beta" Veer's father called me.

"No, no uncle, you all continue," I replied. I never dance. I fell from the first floor when I was 7 and since then, I can't dance. Before that, I danced professionally too. Now, my back hurts like shit every night I dance.

Slowly everyone started to dance near me as if trying to distract me. I happily watched them jiggle and wiggle around me. My attention broke down when I saw the artist start to apply the letter "A" instead of "V".

"Hey!" I shouted. She looked scared.

"What's wrong baby?" Veer asked innocently.

"Are you crazy or what?" I shouted again ignoring Veer's question. "Why are you writing "A" instead of "V"?".

"Nahi nahi maam. You misunderstood me. I'm writing V itself. Bas design hi aesa hai." she explained nervously.

"Let's just let her do her work now," Vivaan said. 

Everyone started to dance once again. I was about to look back at her work when suddenly Abhimanyu sat beside me and started applying mehendi to me. We were so close that I could even feel his breath on my face. Only in a minute, he ran away and got lost in the crowd.

I guess he's going crazy/ I still can't believe he's letting me go that easily!

-----------------------------------------

Evening, 6:38 p.m.

Abhimanyu's chamber

3rd Person POV:

Every single person was gawking at the King of Delhi as if waiting for his single command to die.

"Bhai, How did you manage to get your name on Bhabhi's hand," Dheer asked confusingly.

Abhimanyu smirked evilly and answered" By distracting her with my aura. Since our first meet she always becomes weak whenever I come close to her. Her breathing rate increases, her pupil dilates and between her legs-" he stopped in mid realizing what he was about to say.

"But use pata chal gaya to?" Veer asked in fear.

"Nahi pata chalega" Abhimanyu laughed. 

"Aesa kahan likha hai ?" Dhruv asked.

"Woh to shaadi ke baad hi pata chalega" he said.

"Are we doing the right thing by hiding all this from her?" Raj asked.

Every man available in the room gulped their own saliva knowing how dangerous it can be to play with fire.

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At night, at 9:53 P.M. 

Priya'schamber

Priya POV:

Ufff... All of this is so tiring. Tomorrow is the last day. After that, I'll be married to someone else.

Tu pyar hai kisi aur ka 

Tujhe chahata koi aur hai

As soon as this song came to my mind, I realized my position completely for the first time. 

What's not making sense is how calm Singhania is...............

Like calm before the storm

-------------------------------------------------------------------

This is it then.

Vote, share, comment, follow