FLASHBACK PART-8

Hi guys! I've decided to publish this story somewhere else but I will do that after completing it.  I don't want my true readers to leave the book in the middle.

Also please read my other story too. 

"The Invasion".

Night, 11:36

Gala Hall, Delhi

3rd Person POV:

Men ran and women hid behind the tables. 

Several men wearing masks entered the hall and started searching for someone. In the corner of the room, they saw Priya standing with Abhimanyu.

One of them gave a pointed look towards her and all of them ran towards her.

Taking in the danger, Abhimanyu covered Priya behind him and ran towards the corridor adjoining the emergency exit. 

A few of the goons came in their way which were luckily stopped by Dhruv, Veer, and Vivaan.

"Where the fuck is Raj?" Dhruv shouted while mercilessly killing 2 of them.

"I don't know" Veer replied while handling one. 

"Come with me," Abhimanyu said to Priya while pulling her with him towards the exit.

They entered their car and Abhimanyu started to move out of the parking area. 

"No wait! What about Dhruv, Veer, and Vivaan" she shouted, not ready to leave without them.

"It's not them they need, Pri. It's you those goons wanna hurt" Abhimanyu explained while moving towards the highway. The nickname he gave her was so intimate for both of them that made a calm silence in the car. 

--------------------------------

A few minutes later.

While driving the car none of them said a word.

"You were saying something in the hall before. What was that?" Abhimanyu asked trying to break the silence.

"Woh umm.. actually abhi.." she was trying to find the right words when Abhimanyu pulled the brakes suddenly. 

"What the fuck Abhimanyu! Have you gone mad?" she shouted while massing her neck which was hurting due to the force.

She saw him ticked and glaring at something in front of the car.

"Stay inside" he ordered and went outside.

A car had blocked their way and 4 men came out of the car. Their wicked faces showed their intentions on their face. 

One of them tried to punch Abhimanyu but he dodged it and twisted his arms while kicking the second one. While he was handling two of them together, the 3rd man had a pocket knife in his hand. 

"No! Abhimanyu," she shouted from inside the car but Abhimanyu was too busy to notice that

She ran out of the car trying to push the guy away but before she could understand the 4 the guy hit her head with a hockey stick and she fainted.

Abhimanyu's anger reached its peak. He took his gun out of his waistband and shout all of the 4 dead in a snap.

He then took Priya in his arms and shouted her name.

"Priya!" 

"Priya! Fucking answer"

"Priy-"

"Ahh... Never knew a hockey stick could hurt this hard" Priya said while answering his call.

He hugged her hard and took her inside the car.

"You know you should thank m-" Priya was interrupted as she was lifted off her seat and kissed hard

When was fainted for that time, he realized how she was so much more than just an enemy he was trying to get close to. 

Priya in a second pushed him hard and looked into his eyes.

"I-I'm so-sorr-y" he tried to explain. But then Priya took off her glasses and started to kiss him hard. 

Now Abhimanyu knew she pushed him off to again kiss him properly. 

The night was long and so was their list of desires.

------------------------------------------------------