Affair?

The next update is after 40 likes and 10 comments.

------------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>

The Singhania Mansion, South Delhi

11:05 A.M.

3rd Person POV:

"Bhabhi!" Rudra ran towards Priya as she came out of the car. He came forward to hug her but was stopped in between by Abhimanyu. Abhimanyu glared at him until he backed off from fear. 

"Hi, Rudra! I think I'm going to need someone to shop with for the baby. Will you help me out later?' she said to brighten up his saggy mood.

"Of course bhabhi" his eyes shone with happiness and excitement as he went inside to get ready.

"How are you, beta?" Sanjay Singhania said while patting her head. Even though Sanjany Singhania hated his daughter-in-law but soon it was covered with respect and affection when he realized the true woman inside her facade of hers.

"I'm fine, Pa," she said smiling. 

"Let's go inside. It's not good for you to stand for long" Gayatri said while holding her shoulders.

She was just 3 weeks pregnant and these people acted as if her water broke. God knows what will happen next. 

Priya rolled her eyes and entered the living with all the servants and guards tailing behind her. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 months later...

The Singhania Mansion, South Delhi

9:15 P.M.

3rd Person POV:

"Yeah and send me the fucking file before I come there and kick your shitty ass out of my office," Priya shouted 3rd time at the same man for sending a file 2 hours late while eating a huge pizza all by herself. 

The man got married 2 days ago and was on his honeymoon, forgetting his due work at the office

The man got married 2 days ago and was on his honeymoon, forgetting his due work at the office. Even though Priya never lost her cool like that her pregnancy hormones made her shout at anyone who came her way. 

She threw the phone away and started rechecking the contract on the laptop while munching another slice. 

"How many times do I have to tell you not to lay on the bed like that? It'll hurt the baby" Abhimanyu scolded while turning her around.

"Relax, Singhania. He's just 5 months. It's not a big deal" she said while munching the pineapple pizza. It looked as if her taste buds had done a rebirth in the last 5 months. She hated spicy food and now loved sweet things.