~I Need Her~

2:37 A.M., 

Mafia drug ware-house, East Delhi

3rd Person pov:

In an underground basement, there stood a man in his early 30s. Sadness and loneliness was the only thing found in his eyes. Those honey orbs were once the love of many, but now all they had was pain and guilt. The moonlight fell on his making his body glow. His dark aura made every single of those standing shiver in fear. Then, there stood the man at his knees begging for forgiveness. But how could he?

This asshole had dared to misbehave with his wife. Though he was very proud of her to beat him to death but messing with MRS. PRIYA ABHIMANYU SINGHANIA has only one punishment. DEATH! Suddenly a scream was heard and a man begging on his knees was burned.
Every single man had known Abhimanyu since his rise but he was never as cruel as she had made him. They all still remember the way she loved him unconditionally and the way she was thrown away. Abhimanyu was really at fault, but no one dared to disturb the devil.

"I FUCKING NEED HER!" shouted Abhimanyu. 

Dheeraj one of his trusted men decided to interrupt.

"Bhai, Bhabhi was sent to Raj Rathore's hospital for therapy. Then she left at 3:45 noon and reached at 4:39. She has been cooking since then as they all have decided to dine together. Bhai, she wore red today. See."

Hearing this left a small smile on his face, resurfacing all those lovely memories...

"I love you so much, Abhi".

"Mr.Abhimanyu what makes you think that you can lie to me!"

"Abhi, how many times should I tell you I don't like Red!"

"I need nothing but you!"

She's just the same. The time has passed but this woman still makes men fall with her every step. Thinking this burns jealousy in him. He has been watching her from a distance for the last 4 years.

"MINE" he growled. Tomorrow I will meet her and get her back as the queen of this empire. MY QUEEN, he thought.

"Go and get me a fresh bouquet of roses with thorns," he said.

"I'm coming soon, baby"..........

=====================================>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<+++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is it then.
VOTE, SHARE, COMMENT, FOLLOW