Lovelessly Loved.....

6:32 A.M. 

FLASHBACK

The Morning they had sex

[Bachelor Party]

Abhimanyu POV:

We were up all night and just slept a few minutes ago. I never knew she could be that wild. I had sex almost every weekend since 16 but never one of them was meaningful like this one. I remember every inch and second even in the dark.

I was still gawking at her sleeping tired face when heard the door knock.

When I opened the door I saw Rajiv. He was the man who I hired to see her for the last 4 years. He follows her everywhere except the bathroom. Well, not that I have not seen her naked but I don't want any other man clicking pictures of that of course.

"What?" I asked.

"Si-ir" he stammered in fear.

He has an envelope in his hands which I snatched from him. 

When I opened it, there were several pictures of Priya and Veer together.

The first one was the time when I sent him to convince Pri to the bachelorette party

The first one was the time when I sent him to convince Pri to the bachelorette party.  They looked... happy. 

Does she really love him now?

No! Last night was the truth itself. The way she kissed and bitted was not full of hate. Her wetness said the whole damn truth.

The next one was of them in a palace corner spending free time

What the fuck are they trying to  do?

Should I even marry her.......?

There was another one too which made my nerves go wild

How could she act like she never loved me?

Crushing those photos by my foot I shoved the door close making Pri whine in sleep.

Anger was on peak and I didn't wanted to hurt her and decided to shower to cool myself down. 

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

After cleaning myself, I heard so footsteps outside. When I came out, I found her moving out of the room in hurry. I held her from her waist and turned her around. Looking in her eyes, I remembered those photos Rajiv just showed. 

Without thinking anything, I threw her out of the room and shut the door off to not to let me hurt her. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

4 hours before the Barat

Singhania Mafia Association, Jaipur

Abhimanyu POV:

"Are yarr crimson red nhi blood red wall eyeshadow lagao, Pri ko patachal jayega" Aadi, his brother said.

They all were getting ready by the best makeup artists in the state to look beaten.

It's not like I can't hurt them in real but there will be no point in that.

"Ahhhhhh" Raj shout.

"What the fuck is wrong with you man" Veer said calming is heartbeat.

"Oh no no, nothing. I was just trying to practice the shouts." Raj replied.

"Idiots" dhruv grunted.

"Alright listen everyone" dheer called out. Now every eye was on him.

"Donna's a smart woman, we need to act carefully." he said. "At first, we will just act with Veer but if she still not agree then we will bring the rest but if she still says no then we will bring Aadi, nothing will held her then".

"Sounds like a good plan" Raj said.

"Yeah" Vivaan agreed adding a fake blood bag in his coat near his left rib.

Wedding time

[after the garlands]

Abhimanyu POV:

I can see how hurt she is with all this but I need to  do this or she could never be mine.

All of this is being only done for her and only her.

Bas thoda saaur pain Priya, then peace and love will be waiting for you. 

Few hours later 

Singhania Mansion

Abhimanyu POV:

After scaring the shit of Pri, I entered the library.

 "Fuck you man!" Veer came inside the library with the rest around them

"What?" I asked.

"What what? You know what I'm talking about. If the rest of them were acted then why was I beaten in real?" he asked.

"Maybe because you deserved it" I stated.

"I just don'tunderstand" dhruv said.

Just then I threw the pictures of Pri and Veer together given by Rajiv that morning.

"What the fu-" Vivaan cursed.

"Stay away from my woman or I will rip you apart" I threatened them.

"Cool boys" Aadi released the tension. 

"I need to go guys, My bride's waiting" I smirked at them.

While going on my way to the room, I decided to make some fun with her.

-----------------------------------------------

This is it then.

Keep loving lol

<333333333333333333333333