1 . The Queen of Magadha

It was the last day of  the deadliest wars i had  ever seen , and here  i was sitting on the throne of my country as the newly crowned  "Bhavi Rani of Magadha",   with a few trusted minister's of My Baapu Shaheb
" RAJA  UDAI SINGH SISODHIYA "  yes he was the actual king of Magadha who was currently under the  captivity of  Sultan of Dularab  and look at my misery i am uselessly sitting on his thorne waiting for some news about him being alive ,just because I was bounded by his promise of not entering the battlefield  as a warrior .
At this moment i felt completely worthless of living, my father's pride is being devoured in the battlefield ,my countrymen are being killed ruthlessly, my home my Magadha is being destroyed and i can't even fight for the sake of my family  ..is this how a Rajputana Queen is supposed to be?? I was  still busy in questioning my existence and  suddenly i heard one of our minister's entering the royal hall saying "Pranam Rani sa ,shma chahunga prntu  hmare sutron se pta chla hai ki Raja Shaheb...Raja Shaheb abb nhi rhe "  my heart clenched listening to his words ,my entire world shattered into pieces ,i felt lifeless and numb at that moment my Baapu Shaheb was no more ?? ,i was still horrified by the news  that another soldier came to me running and panting heavily "Ra..Rani sa wo ..wo Rajkumar Agastya..unka..unka " he was still trying to say something and suddenly an arrow pierced his neck , i was shocked by the sudden attack , the minister's quickly took their swords out and soon the royal hall turned into another battle ground as a bunch of pathani soldiers attacked our kingdom ,my Kaka Shaheb who's  the prime minister of Magadha dragged me out of the hall to the basement of the palace it was the secret tunnel made under the prisoners cell for the safety of women and children during wars . I and the other  women of the kingdom including the children were now safely  locked  in the basement far from the deadly war.I sat lifelessly on the ground ,the world around me had turned upside down in just a couple of days , i lost my Baapu Shaheb , i lost my brother  and now i am on the verge of losing my people,my Magadha and i couldn't do anything for their safety , i couldn't fight being a Rajputana warrior, i couldn't protect my people being their crowned  Queen ?? , I couldn't even  cry on my family's death ??and a  drop of water escaped my eyes quietly. It's been a complete day since we are locked in the basement and all we could hear was sounds of swords colliding, screams of Soldiers , animals crying around in the war and the worst was  watching my women and children  being " WIDOWS AND ORPHAN'S" . Soon a victory trumpet was heard and my heart shattered into million of pieces as i had lost my country ,i failed as a queen ,i failed as a daughter, i failed as a sister , the only  fact that atleast my women and children are safe here , i felt a little alive  and suddenly a sharp beam of light pierced my eyes as the huge gate of the basement was opened and a group of soldiers entered the basement with their wicked laughter , i felt  like my head was spinning ,the thought of being captured by these monsters  scared me to death and i felt as if one of those monsters dragged me by my hair to the royal gardens , i tried to fight back but an announcement caught my attention  and my body  stiffened.
  " SULTAN -E - DULARAB, SHEHNSAHA - E - DAASTAN SULTAN AMIR QASIM ALI KHAN IS ENTERING THE ROYAL GARDEN OF MAGADHAN SOON  the surrounding's filled with an unknown terror of Sultan Amir Qasim's name and the bastard  holding my hairs laughed wickedly at my helpless situation " Seems like the Sultan himself wants to drag this bitch  to our Sultanate as his mistress .. "  my eyes turned red as rage hovered my senses listening to the word " mistress " for myself how dare they  talk about me in such a disrespectful way ?? No matter what I am still the Queen of Magadha, and no one can disrespect or hurt my dignity ,i turned my body in a swift motion just to grab the sword hanging in the waistband of that bastard , shocked my by sudden reflex the guard couldn't predict my next move and my sword dissected  his neck within a couple of seconds ,my eyes still burning with  rage as i could feel the level of hate emerging in my heart for the monster who made me a  helpless orphan who couldn't even cry on her father's death  and more than that i cursed  myself  for not fighting just to  keep my father's promise  because how would the promise matter if the Queen herself will become a whore to the Sultan ?? what's the use of keeping Baapu Shaheb's words if his own pride will be devoured by that monster ?? 
"BUA SHAHEB "   i saw Abhimanyu my 16 year old nephew  holding a small dagger in his hand along with the group of women and children, a proud smile formed on my lips realising i wasn't alone in the war , i rushed towards the royal court beheading every bastard standing in my way to the throne , yes it belonged to me  , my breath was uneven and my shoulders were bleeding  as there were a lot of cuts and bruises . Fighting and falling soon i reached the entrance of the royal court and i saw my Kaka Shaheb along with other ministers on their knees  ,their  hands were cuffed behind their heads this made a piece of me shatter once again . I unconsciously rushed towards my Kaka Shaheb without caring about the trained soldiers in my way ,i was about to reach my Kaka Shaheb beheading the last soldier that suddenly a hand jerked my duppata away  from my body and now i was standing between another group of soldiers just  in a blouse and lengha , their eyes full of lust and whatnot , i raised my sword once again and one of them laughed " Haha look at this naive young women , she still thinks we're going to fight with her "  and the other  stepped in my direction his eyes full of lust
" That too when you're standing in just a blouse and skirt ??? "   before his dirty hands could touch my body , i chopped his hand off with  my sword " You whor.."  another one rushed towards me yelling but he was stopped mid way as i screamed out of my lungs  piercing his neck with my sword "Tumhari itni himmat ki tum hmare Rajay me ghuskar humari izzat prr hath daloge ?? "   twisting the sword deep inside his throat i roared "Aag hein hum jla denge aur jal jayenge prntu tum jaise  kayron ke hath nhi ayenge " my voice intimidating and loud , my face covered with stains of blood  , i felt inhuman and ruthless, i felt like goddess Kali took over my nerves  as i brutally killed every single one  in my way .