13. Love and affection

Sultan's POV ~
Wild Cat , yes she's a little wild cat who would do anything questionable but accepting my offer for help .She literally got her ankle twisted after refusing to accept my help and still wants me to put her down , which is no way possible , her hold tightened around my neck as i jumped off the huge rocks holding her in bridal style , her weight felt like that of a real cat to be honest light and soft .

" SULTAN ..dekhiye aab hum shivir ke nikat aa chuke hein ...abb hum " she tried to get off my hold and i glanced at her " Agar ek aur lafz apke muh se nikla toh yakeen maniye  humme apko chup karwane ke bohot se tareeke malum hein " she frowned, and i chuckled at her confused and innocent  expressions.

" Aap humme chida rhein hein ?? Aap  chup kriye  aur humme neeche utariye wrna humme bhi apko chup krwane ke bohot se  trike aate hein .." she spoke  like a little angry kid and i smirked at her words ,she didn't even know my ways to keep her pretty little mouth shut , i tried to not think otherwise ,but why not she's mine aftercall " Humme intezaar rhega Begum Jaan..ki kab aap humara muh apne haseen trikon se bnd krengi ..."  .

I smirked as her cheeks turned red, she was about to speak something when we both  heard someone's monstrous laugh, guess what it's the monster itself .

 Qadir ,i passed him a questioning look and he winked at me in response " Logon ko duniya se uthane wale Sultan ...hmari bhabhijaan ko uthake ghum rhe hein .. hahahaa ...  Mana pdega Ishq me insaan kya kuch nhi krta " I wanted to punch him straight on his nose for being so stupid " Bohot hssi arhi hai Qadir ..aap khein toh hum apko Qutub ki jgh Arazat ki jung me bhej dein ?? " I spoke in a serious tone, and he almost vanished from the spot with the speed of flash, muttering" Acha hum chlte hein Bhaijaan wo ..humme jra aage ke Safar ke liye tyariyan krni hein "i cursed him internally, just then her little chuckle caught my attention as she laughed in his direction, Pretty and mine!  I thought to myself before entering our tent .

Third person's POV ~
Sultan made her sit on the bed which was temporarily set inside their tent for the journey, Maya looked around a bit amazed by the entire set up whereas Sultan was busy eyeing his beautiful wife as he sat down near the bed " Begum..apna pair aage kijiye " he spoke in a soft voice .

 Maya looked down and her eyes widened as she saw him sitting on the carpet  whereas she was sitting on the bed  " Ye aap kya keh rhe hein Sultan ...uthiye ..aa..aap neeche kyu baithe hein .." she tried to stand up in a quick rush and a painful whimper left her lips as he held her from falling once again .

 " Aap itni laprwah aur ziddi kyu hein Begum ...chup chaap yhan baithye aur apna pair aage kijiye " he said in a strict tone and glared at her as she tried to move again.

 Maya heard his strict voice, and his dangerous glare made her sit quietly without any arguments. He held her bare foot which was inked with dark shades of heena , Maya got goosebumps as his rough fingers brushed the sides of her foot, her hands automatically clutched his shoulders as she felt jolts down her spine with every movement of his rough fingers on her foot " Aap behad nazuk hein Begum ...hilna bnd kijiye wrna hum apna hosh kho baithenge .." 

Maya nodded and tried not to make a move. He softly massaged her swollen ankle with pure care and affection as she whimpered in pain " Hmari aankhon me dekhiye Begum ..." he said in a slow yet husky voice.

 Maya didn't feel any pain but his affection and love when she looked into his deep black eyes, she was so lost in his soothing touch and those pitch-black orbs that she almost screamed out of pain when he suddenly twisted her ankle with a crackling sound breaking the sprain.