16. Sultan detangled the knots ??

Sultan's POV ~
I had never changed my eating habits or my preferences for anyone but her, i had never thought sitting under the moonlight with her dressed in a maroon attire feeding me some sort of vegetarian Hindustani food  with her own hands would make me feel home ,the way she  blinked her eyes with a tint of nervousness and innocence as if trying to ask if she could feed me with her hands made my heart flutter So innocent and all mine , i leaned a little forward and her hands reached for my mouth ,it's not like i wanted to think otherwise but my inner beast demanded for something more than affection from her  , i knew i was a beast who didn't deserved her innocence  and i still am but now there's  this woman i call Begum whose  innocence could tame the ruthless beast in me within  a blink of her eyes, i wanted to ruin the same innocence but in a way she would be pleased .

I came out of my thoughts when i heard heavy footsteps in our direction ,Qadir this bastard,but to my amusement his expression held seriousness rather than his evergreen grin " Assalamualaikum  Bhaijaan... Assalamualaikum bhabhijaan ..Gustakhi ke liye Moofi chahenge Bhaijaan  magar ...humme jald se jald Dularab  pohchna hoga ..wo..Nadira Bhabijaan . .." my eyebrows frowned  as i heard Dularab and  Nadira Bhabhi Jaan from his mouth , she was Qamir Bhaijaan's wife and our cousin as she was the daughter of Sultan Ikraaz Qasim Ali Khan my father's step brother , i turned towards Maya who seemed to be confused and uncomfortable with the sudden change in environment" Begum ..aap kheme me chlkar  hmara intezaar kijiye ..hum kuch der baad aate hein "  she nodded reluctantly before leaving , i washed my hands in the vessel and signaled Qadir to follow me as we walked towards the darker corner.

 " Msla kya hai Qadir ..."  Qadir cleared his throat a little and lowered his head as he spoke " Wo Bhabijaan ...humme Ammijaan ka khat Mila unhone likha hai ki Nadira Bhabhijaan ne aapke nikaah ki tyariyan rukwa di hein ...unka kehna hai ki .."  my jaw clenched out of frustration as he stuttered midway, i signaled him to continue  ," ki ...aapka nikaah Maya bhabhijaan se nhi blki unse hoga.. ...unka kehna hai ki Maya bhabhijaan se apka nikaah sirf ek sazish ka hissa hai aur ...unhone ye dhmki bhi di hai ki agar apne unse nikaah krne se inkar krdia toh wo khudko aur unke pet me pal rhe Qamir bhaijaan ke bcche ko zeher ke zriye maar dalengi ...", anger rushed to my nerves as i could feel  the urge to kill  Nadira Sultana right away , she's a woman who could go to any extent out of her  selfishness and the fact that she's my late brother's wife makes me feel helpless, it wasn't like Bhaijaan loved her a lot or she loved him back  but it was just  a  political alliance to maintain the tangled  relationship between Naksaar and Dularab , Nadira wanted to  marry  me  at  first place but because i was younger than Qamir bhaijaan her marriage was fixed with him and she agreed  to bear his child for the sake of throne and now when Bhaijaan is no more that selfish woman is trying to manipulate us on the name of killing herself and the unborn child , i swear  if  she wasn't a woman who was  pregnant with a 6 month old child  i would  have killed her already for manipulating me and how could I forget her disgusting letter that she had sent on our wedding day.

I inhaled a long breathe " Qadir hum chahtein hein ki aap humari begum ko sahi salamat Dularab lekar aayein tab tak hum wha jakar sab sambhal  lenge "  , Qadir scratched his head a little "hum apka hukum manne ko tyaar hein Bhaijaan  magar ..aap bhabhijaan se kya khenge  ...humme nhi lagta aapko unhein abhi akela chod kar jana chahiye ...aur vse bhi agar aap akele bhi Dularab Jane ka soch rhe hein toh lagbhag 2 mhine ka waqt lgega apko aur pure carvan ke sath hum sabko  yhin kuch 3 ya 4 mhine "  practically Qadir was right , i couldn't just leave my newly wedded bride here for the sake of some stupid woman but i had no choice , Nadira isn't a woman with patience and i don't want her to trouble Ammijaan in our absence " Hum unse baat krenge ...humme yakeen hein wo hmari baat ko smjh jayengi ..aap jakar Badshah ko tyar krein hum subah hone se phle Dularab ke liye niklna chahte hein " Qadir nodded and left for the stable while i walked back to our tent .