6. My sword is the Justice

Third person's POV ~
Maya reached the palace soon , she stepped out of the palquine  and without wasting anytime she walked towards her chamber and ordered one of the guards  "Shahi Darbar bulwaya jaye "  before closing the doors of her chamber .

 She took a long breath and sat next to the large wooden door ,and a trail of tears escaped her eyes as she cried all her pain out "Why me for  for the throne which comes with betrayal of my loved one ?? .."  her voice broke.

Her hands trembled as she stared into nothingness 

"Why me for the marriage which is not of my consent ??..Why me for everything impossible?? Why ...??"  she sobbed . 

Someone knocked her door " Rani Shaheb Darbar me sab aapki rah dekh rhe hein " she sighed at her helplessness and stood up " Hum bas aarhe hein "  .

SULTAN'S POV ~
I was  physically in the mehfil sitting with Qadir and my other people who were drowned in the waves of  music and alcohol  ,but i myself wasn't present here mentally, my eyes were fixed on the ring she had slipped in my finger a while ago , my mind was stucked on the words she spoke ,the expressions her eyes hold .

Someone tapped on my shoulder, it was Qadir
" Bhaijaan Ishq apke sar Chad kar bol rha hai ...lahu se snne rhne wale hathon me aapne anguthi phen li unke naam ki ?? ",I

i stood up from the couch as crimson caught my ears 
" mehboob mera kuch iss kadar mila ,
pathar dil me dhadkan bhar gya ,
phli mulakaat me hi deewana kar gya , 
Grm  lahu bhane  ki aag ko bhi wo  thnda kr gya ,
Mehboob mera kuch iss kadar mila,
Humme humse hi churakar ,hmara kar gya .. "  ,

Qadir clapped and said
"Mashallah kya frmaya  hai  bhaijaan ,abb toh hum bhi hmari hone wali bhabhijaan se milne ke liye betaab hein ,akhir humme unse puchna hai ki unhone aisa kya jadu fooka hai jo Sultan Amir Qasim Ali Khan yun shayar ho baithe hein  "  i  grinned at his words  and asked him to enjoy the night as i left for a night walk .

MAYA'S POV ~
I changed into a pair of white lengha and blouse with golden embroidery and shook my head in respect before holding my sword .

One of the guards announced my presence as i walked to my throne , the ministers and Prince Abhimanyu stood up from their respective places as a gesture of respect "Baithiye " i ordered and Kaka Shaheb smirked at me  " Der raat hum sabko yhan bulwane ki kya wjh hai Ma" he was about to call me by my name but his voice went down as i roared at him .

  " Humse sawal krne wale aap hote kaun hein Vijay Singh Sisodiya?? Aur apki himmat kis prkar hui humme hmare nam se yu bhri Shba me pukarne ki ??".

 I could hear the gasping and muttering voices of the ministers in the court .

His eyes widened with my rude words as he stood from his place "Ye kis trh baat kr rhi hein aap Rani Shahiba kaka hein hum apke "i laughed at his words i mean how could he be so shameless

 " Toh apko yaad hai aap hmare kaka bhi hua krte ... Kya hmara sauda  krte waqt apko ye vichar nhi aya ?? "  I asked and his face turned pale ,all the minister stood with shocked faces  "ye aap kya keh rhi hein bua Shaheb ??"  Abhimanyu asked  .

"Humne whi kha jo saty hai , inhone Magadha prr Raj krne ki lalsha me shanti prastav ke nam prr Sultan ke sath hmara sauda krne ka shadyantr ( Plan) Racha tha humare pujniye kaka shaheb ne"

Vijay's face turned red out of anger as he was exposed now ,he screamed
" Haan kiya humne sauda aur yhi nhi humne jab suna ki tum iss Abhimanyu ko apni sari jimedari aur magadha ki gaddi dene wali ho toh humne isse mar"

Thirds Person's POV~

Maya's face was stained with blood as blood dripped down from the tip of her sword ,   Vijay's head fell on the ground separated from his body    "What type of justice is this Rani Shaheb " one of the ministers screamed Maya turned in his direction, her eyes were red ,her voice low yet powerful " Ek ma ke samaksh uske bcche ko marne ki baat krne wale vyakti ke liye koi insaaf nhi hota hai,hum apne khilaf rache gye Shadyantr ko nazarandaaz kr skte prntu Abhimanyu hmare putr smaan hein unki trf utne wali har awaaz ko hum cheer denge , aur Magadha ke shasan ke anusar hamari Talwar hi hai Akhiri insaaf "  there was pin drop silence in the courtroom now ," Aur ..aaj se doh din baad hmara vivah Sultan Amir Qasim Ali Khan ke sath tay hua hai ...hum chahtein hein ki aap vivah ki tyari karein , hum jante hein aap sab hmare faisle se khush nhi honge prntu Magadha ki suraksha hetu humme ye vivah krna hoga ,aur hum nhi chahte ki hmara parivaar hmare vivah me samil na ho "   everybody nodded to her command , she dismissed the meeting after listening to some of the daily issues and helping them out .

  " Bua Shaheb ,rukiye aap kyu kr rhi hein unse Vivah ?? Hum yudh krke unhe hra skte hein " Abhimanyu tried to stop Maya ,she smiled at him and patting his cheeks she spoke in a soft voice "Yudh unse kiya jata hai jo shanti ka koi vikalp na rkhein aur Sultan ne Magadha ki azaadi ke badle keval hmari azaadi mangi hai itna toh hum tyag kr hi skte hein na putr ..aur abb iss baare me hum koi bhens nhi krna chahte  Abhimanyu... aap jakr bhoj aur suraksha ki vayvastha kijiye , hum kuch samay ke liye akele rehna chahte hein " Abhimanyu nodded and asked her to take care of herself.

MAYA'S POV ~
Peace ,that's what I needed right now and maybe that's the reason why i was heading towards the " Sangam Sarovar " entry of  common people  is restricted in the area as it connects  with the royal garden of Heer Mahal to my personal chamber , it was  constructed in such a way that one could travel  from  Heer Mahal  to  Sisodiya Mahal  without anybody's knowledge .I reached the sarovar soon with a torch (मशाल) in my hand as it was dark , i placed the torch on  the branch of a tree . Removing my dupatta I closed my eyes feeling the cold breeze and soothing sounds of nature around . I inhaled a deep breathe before washing the blood off my face with cold water ,i was about to turn when  i felt someone's presence behind myself  ,but before i could see his face he grabbed my waist in a tight hold and turned my face towards the pond , i tried to hit him with my hands but he had already tied them to my own dupatta
" Aap safed rang me behad haseen lgti hein begum sahiba "

~ Apologies for the late updates and errors ( busy with my tight schedule) ❤️..and and and romance on the way