27. Sultan changed her clothes

( unedited chapter)

Maya's POV ~

His words ,his touch , his ways always made me feel weak in my knees , it was like I craved something more than those breathtaking kisses ,those burning touches .

But I had no idea exactly what i wanted from him .

I looked at him closely as his lips moved in a rythmic manner telling me that he did not need to see me because he knew each and every curve of my body more than i knew myself , which was surprisingly true .

My cheeks turned red as the blouse fell a little  from my shoulder almost revealing my bare chest .

My heart fluttered as his eyes never looked down but straight into my eyes  " I trust you Sultan " i said in a low voice and he smiled lightly kissing my  shoulder.

He took my forearm and placed it on his shoulder in such a way that  he could pull the sleeves of the blouse down without ruining my mehendi .

His fingers held the sleeveles of my blouse while his eyes examined how exactly it can be removed.

" Don't move begum " he spoke in a serious tone and i couldn't help but smile at his seriousness about the mehendi .

Slowly and steadily he pulled the sleeveles down from my shoulder and then using his other hand he held my elbow pulling the sleeve down my hand without touching the mehendi .

Cool air fanned my breast and i felt that my upper left body was now exposed to his eyes .

I looked at him and I'd be lying if I didn't fall in love with this man yet again because his eyes were fixed on my head instead of my bare chest .

His jaw clenched as I stood on my toes lightly kissing his cheek .

" Begum...stay still or I'll loose the last ounce of sanity left in me  "

He spoke  in a dark tone and i nodded like a little kid obeying he father as he hummed repeating the same thing with my right sleeve .

Now my blouse was detached from my body and i felt weird sensations on my breast due to his proximity , though he was trying his best to not touch me but his fingertips brushed against my body as he pulled the fabric down .

" Look into my eyes Begum " he said as his hands slowly pulled me closer in a such a way that our chests collided , keeping my bare chest hidden from his eyes .

His hand moved towards the waistband of my lengha as he searched for the knot looking straight into my eyes .

I could feel myself turning red with the thought of him seeing me naked but somehow his actions made me feel covered even when the last piece of cloth fell down from my legs .

A sudden wave of chills ran down my spin as his fingers traced my spine while he whispered in my ear " You are so beautiful begum .. " .

He kissed under my ear before  turning towards the bed as he picked up his white kurta .

His eyes were still fixed on my face as he slowly slid both the sleeveles of his loose kurta down my hands .

" Begum , you know what you should gain some weight..."
He said in a teasing tone as he pulled the strings of his kurta over my chest tieing them tightly across my torso .

" No ...I am perfectly fine Sultan ..you should loose some weight because you are so heavy "  i  said frowning my brows telling him that he was heavier than me because every morning when I used to wake up i could feel the bone shattering pain in my body .