10. Sultan and his begum jaan

All the pre wedding ceremonies were done , it was the day of their wedding, entire Magadha was decorated with beautiful flowers

All the pre wedding ceremonies were done , it was the day of their wedding, entire Magadha was decorated with beautiful flowers .The holy mandap was made in the garden of Heer Mahal .

SULTAN'S POV ~
Finally it was the day , the most awaited one . It's more than 48 hours since I have seen her and it already feels like an entire century . 

According to her culture i was bathed with raw milk and sandalwood before getting dressed in a golden embroided maroon overcoat, along with pathani salwar and other accessories. "Mashallah ..bhaijaan kya khoob jach rha hai aap par ye laal rang ka libaaz ... Hum behad khush hein ...akhirkaar apko apki mohabaat naseeb hone ja rhi hai ".

 Qadir chuckled before pulling me into a hug ,i hugged him back as i could feel him getting a bit emotional "Shukriya Qadir ... Magar tajub ki baat ye hai ki aap bhi aaj insaano jaise Nazar arhe hein .." i teased him a little before breaking the hug ," khuda ke vaaste aaj toh humme baksh dijiye bhaijaan...wrna hum ..hum apki shikayat bhabhijaan se krdenge " he said in an irritated voice and i couldn't stop myself from laughing " Abb yun muskurana bnd kijiye aur baith jaiye ,humme ye shehra apke sar prr bandhna hai " i nodded and sat on the couch as he tied the Shehra on my forehead ,soon after tieing Shehra on my forehead , one of the guards announced the presence of head priest of Magadha,he accompanied us to the garden where an extravagant mandap was set for the wedding ceremony. I sat on a small couch like thing called choki and the priest started muttering some sayings about God in their language called " Sanskrit "

MAYA'S POV ~

It was the day of our wedding, i blushed hard realizing the fact that i was going to be his wife soon but deep down i was missing my family to the core of my heart.

THIRD PERSON'S POV~

Maya was bathed with raw milk , sandalwood and rose water before getting dressed in a pair of heavy golden orange lengha and odhani embroided with wires of gold and rubby stones ,her voluminous hairs were being pleated in a thick braid along with her hair piece, soon she was done with her heavy jewelry and attire." Aap aaj shakshat Devi ma jitni sundar lag rhi hein Bua shaheb" Abhimanyu said as he touched her feet and she couldn't stop herself from creasing his head.

 " Sdda khush rhiye Abhimanyu " she said smiling .

Abhimanyu held her hand lightly " Humare pass apko dene ke liye kuch khas toh nhi magar ..hum apko vachan dete hein kbhi bhi apne farz se peeche nhi htenge aur jab bhi aap humme yaad krengi hum apke samne akar khdde hojayenge " her eyes went a little teary as she could feel the love of a brother for his sister and love of a child for his mother all together in his words, she smiled " Bhagwan apko lambi umar de Abhimanyu.." she said touching his forehead with motherly love and affection .