24. Sultan's peahen and the intruders

Sultan's POV ~

After dealing with the erection in my lower and i almost felt like passing out , I have never experienced such urge to release or to be touched by someone and nor did I tried to do it by myself,but her, You're ruining me in the worst way Begumjaan .

She would surely be the death of mine .

I do not  say that she's the prettiest woman in the world but for me she's the most beautiful woman .

Her innocence turns me on to the point that i feel like claiming her as mine with every breathe she inhales .

I chuckled a little thinking about her innocence, she literally thought I had a mouse or a snake in my lower . That's insane and cute at the same time .

I came out of the bathing room only to  find her missing form the chamber .

She must have left for the mehedi ceremony .

I decided to spend some time thinking about the consequences we'll have to face in Dularab and strategies which might help .

Dularab wasn't far from us now , if Sardar wouldn't have stopped us for the wedding,we would have reached Dularab already.

I was worried about Nadira Sultana,her behaviour has always been a mystery for me instead of crying on Bhaijaan's death she was happy about getting married to me , she is going to be the mother of his child and all she wants is me .

I was never interested in getting married to her or even talking to her as a child but her constant tenacity to marry me never budged not even after her getting pregnant with Bhaijaan's child .

I snapped out of my thoughts when i heard the heavy  ringing of anklets and singing of women , I guess the function has begun .

I do not know why but i quitely came out of the chamber and peeped into the hall where mehndi ceremony was being celebrated.

My heart suddenly skipped enormous number of beats that i could surely make a playlist out of them as I saw her twirling on the rhythm of music .

Men weren't allowed in the ceremony and nor did I wanted to go but ...i wasn't a stupid  to miss the enchanting site of my wife dancing her heart out .

I quitely walked towards the hall  and hid behind the heap of curtains in such a way that i could see her closely now .

She had  changed her attire when I had  left for the bathing room as now she was wearing a dark shade of blue and green lengha choli , her long hair were opened and her duppata was secured on her head instead of her front giving me the perfect view of her tiny waist .

I bit my lower lip as I saw her waist moving from left to right with the beats of the music making me feel the urge to kiss here there while holding her .

I frowned my eyebrows as my eyes burned at the waist chain on her waist because....i ...the ...sultan ...of ...
dularab was feeling jealous of her waist chain which was completely nonsense but ...i couldn't help it .

I chucked my urge to punish the waist chain and focused on her moves Urgghhh..that's a fucking chain you can't punish it for touching your wife .

I was impressed for my nth time  as my Begum danced like a professional dancer swaying her hips and moving her hands with the beats of the music.

The world around , felt blurred to me as she unknowingly turned towards me with her beautiful intoxicating smile .

Suddenly I felt as if she could see me through the curtains as her cheeks turned red and her eyes widened a little  .

The music suddenly stopped and she too stopped dancing making me frown as the women gathered around her not letting me see my pretty wife .