14 . Childish Maya and the First kiss

Third Person's POV~

Sultan excused himself for a while as he went to check on the arrangements before ordering the maids to arrange their dinner outside because he wanted to spend some quality time with his newly wedded wife.

He cross checked the security and other arrangements including small interactions with his soldiers to make sure about their comfort and needs after the war, he was one of the most feared Sultan's of the decade, but he always made sure to look after his people like a responsible father.

 Maya on the other hand was busy interacting with the maids along with Razia, who was now her personal maid along with Mayura, her old maid from Magadha.

 Mayura helped the new maids in preparing and arranging their dinner while Razia told Maya about the upcoming journey which was way longer than Maya's expectations. " Adab...Begum Shahiba ..Sultan bhar apki rah dekh rhe hein " one of the maids said, Maya nodded and corrected her veil before walking in the direction where she was guided by the maids.

 Her eyes glistened at the sight as she saw the enchanting view in front of her eyes, the surroundings smelled like that of wet grass and because their dinner was arranged near the shore, she could hear the natural melodies of nature.

 She walked towards the huge couch which was placed near a wooden table decorated with beautiful Arabic mats and utensils.

 Her hazel eyes widened as she saw yellow lights flying around her, her eyes curiously scanned the lights as her hands involuntarily touched one of them making her jump in excitement, it was a small insect called a firefly and something she had never seen in her life, she laughed like a little child as she chased the flies around.

Maya's POV ~

Magic!!! ...that's what came to my mind when i saw those small lights around, i wanted to touch them as i tried to chase them in the direction of the river but all of a sudden i lost my balance, my eyes closed tightly as i was about to fall straight in the river that too when i had no idea if the river had deadly crocodiles, Stupid. Stupid ...stupid ..i screamed internally, it's been a couple of minutes and i think i am already dead because i couldn't feel any suffocation being drowned in the water but i could feel ...warmth ..am i swallowed by the crocodile ??!!!...
" Begum ....puri raat yunhi guzarne ka irada hai kya apka " wait ...what Sultan?? But.. how could I hear him after being swallowed by a crocodile??? ..i slowly opened my eyes and saw his pitch-black orbs desperately looking into mine.

Sultan's POV ~

She looked into my eyes and her small hands touched my cheeks as she smiled widely " Sultan hum jeevit hein ??" she asked innocently ..and I couldn't stop myself from laughing hard at her childish behavior ,she literally thought she was dead that too by falling in a not so deep river .. Begum ...Begum..why so innocent, i thought to me.

 Her cheeks flushed red as she came back to reality, I lifted her in my arms as I could feel her small head digging into my chest. 

Her hands raked tightly around my neck as i walked towards the couch " Hu..hum khud chl skte hein Sultan ..." she said in a small murmur ,my lips curved into a smirk as i teased her " Hum jante hein Begum aap behad nazakat se chla krti hein ...abhi kuch der phle dekha humne ..kaise aap unn Jhugnu ke peeche chlte chlte .." 

i stopped midway as she chocked on her breathe all of a sudden, i laughed at her timidness as she asked " Aap ..aap humme kabse dekh rhe hein Sultan ?? " .. i chuckled loudly in her response as i continued to tease her. 

I made her sit on the couch and I myself sat in front of her, holding her fragile hands in mine " Hum toh tabse apko dekh rhe hein jabse humne hosh smbhala hai.. Begum....magar wo baat alag hai aaj humne hmari Begum ko toh dekha hi nhi " , she frowned her eyebrows as she asked " Prntu aapne hi toh humme pani me girne se bachaya tha .. phir iss baat ka kya tataprya hua Sultan ki apne apni begum ko nhi dekha .." i bit my lower lip as i tried hard to control my smile, hearing her words ," Wo kya hai na Begum ...hmari Begum Shahiba toh ek jungli Billi hai aur jisse hum pichle kuch waqt se dekh rhe hein wo ek ..." I leaned a little closer as she asked "Wo ek ?? " I touched her cheek with my hands , leaning closer to her earlobe i whispered "Wo toh ek bhighi billi hai jisse pani me dubne se behad dar lgta hai ....wo itni bholi bhali hai ki chote baccho ki trh Jhugnu ko dekhkar muskura uthti hai .."

I just wanted to hide her innocence from the world at this moment as she looked like a little angered kitten who's nose turned red realizing the actual meaning of my words ,I smiled widely as she tried to hit me with her really very strong fists and all i could do was adore the little kitten who was busy cursing me.

All of a sudden, my eyes moved towards the south and i couldn't hear her voice as my eyes were now fixed on her plump lips moving in a rhythmic manner, something I didn't wanted to do right now but , "SHE THINKS THIS IS THE ACTUAL LIMIT UPTO WHICH YOU CAN TEASE HER ...SHOW HER THE ACTUAL LIMITS AMIR ...SHOW HER THE WAYS ....!!" , I couldn't hold it any further as one of my hands pushed her head towards mine and the other rested on her waist , without thinking or wasting any time I clashed my lips on her plump ones ,her voice muffled under the captivity of my lips as i kissed her impatiently, desperately, deeply.

 I couldn't think about the consequences but her, my hands involuntarily pinched her waist gaining a small gasp from her, soon I could feel her heavenly taste as I shoved my tongue in her sweet mouth, she neither resisted nor kissed back but kept staring right into my eyes with an expression of confusion and shock, her hands rested on my chest as she slowly closed her eyes .

Her lying on the couch beneath me being kissed was something which was unleashing the captivated beast inside me so effortlessly, so rightfully.

~ Uhmm...hmm..so guys ...I don't know what to say but Ya ...that's how it goes when you write Romance for the very first time that too in a very unprofessional manner .. apologies for the unprofessionalism ..( do tell me if you like it )
Updating soon (smut calling)
❤️