4 . The meeting

SULTAN'S POV ~
"Assalamualaikum Mallika -E-Magadha, bda intezaar krwaya hai  aapne humme"  i said as i could feel her standing a few inches away from me behind the curtains ,i couldn't see her face because of the white curtains but i could feel her doe eyes searching for me ,i could feel her intoxicating smell ,i could feel her nervousness behind the layers of partition between us . 

Her bangles  made a beautiful jiggling sound as she raised her head a little  in my direction  " Ji Pranam Sultan , shma chahte hein prntu hum uchit samay prr hi padhare hein "  she spoke in her low yet confident voice .

MAYA's POV ~

I felt a little nervous all of a sudden as he removed the curtains and i quickly covered my head with my veil
" Hmm ..Shi kha apne Magadha ki nyi Rani Shahiba aap apne  shi waqt prr hi  aayi hai ,hum toh hamari Mallika se shikayat kr rhe thee  .." he said in a deep husky voice walking towards me and i involuntarily stepped a few steps back, his words made no sense to me because there was no one except us in the courtroom , i raised my head a little as i could feel the heat of his eyes on myself  .

My eyes met his piercing black ones and i felt possessed for a moment  ,he was way more taller and muscular than me , his black attire reflected his dark personality, the deep scars on his half naked chest made him even more dominating,i could smell  the fragrance of roses and  around him , he was dangerously handsome.

SULTAN'S POV ~

Our eyes met as she raised her head in my direction. I could see the effect i had on her through her doe eyes.
 I stared deep into her eyes , she was like a small innocent kitten with claws . I noticed her small frame was covered in my favourite colour maroon ,her long hair were tied in a thick  braid while her hazel eyes were covered in dark shades of kohl ,her huge nose ring which was hung in her  button nose touched her pink lips occasionally making me crave to do something very wrong to her ,my eyes slowly travelled from her peacock neck towards the south and  i gulped looking at the thin waist chain around her small waist .

I quickly turned my eyes from her seductive waist to her innocent face ,I smirked as she was still busy in checking me out  ,i leaned a bit closer to her ear and muttered
" hum jante hein hum behad haseen hein  Mallika -E-Magadha magar iska matlab ye  katayi nhi hai ki aap yun behayai  se humme ghurti rhengi "  

MAYA's POV ~
I shivered at his words as his hot breathe fanned my ear lobe and suddenly i came out of his possession ,how could I even think about my Baapu Shaheb's murderer??

 I quickly stepped back pushing myself away from him as i realised i was standing here in front of the same monster who killed my people "Phli baat toh aap dur rhiye humse ..aur hum aapko ghoor nhi rhe hein ,hum toh ye Jan ne ka pryas kr rhein hein ki hmare Baapu Shaheb aur Bhai Shaheb ko marne ke pashchaat bhi aapne humme yhan  kyu bulaya ?? Hum ye jaan ne ka pryas kar rhe hein ki aap humme hmare hi pita ki mrityu prr hone wale jashan me bulwakar kya sabit Krna chahte hein ??..Hum ye Jan ne ka pryas kr rhein hein ki aap abb humse aur  kya chahte hein  .."  all of a sudden i felt cold around  as saw his expressions turning dark , i could see his veins popping out of anger ,his  jaw was tightly clenched as if he was trying to control his anger .

" Aur aap hoti kon hai humse iss lehze me swaal krne wali ?? ..ek haare hue mulkh ki wo Mallika jiske  abbu ne humse hmara bachpan cheen liya ya wo kharidi hui shehzadi jiske chachajaan  ne  khud usse humme chand mohron aur Magadha ki gddi ke liye bech diya ??" my body felt  stiffened for a moment listening to his loud and angry tone ,i felt anger rushing throughout my body as i realised what he just  said about my Kaka Shaheb   .

Pulling my dagger out i placed it on his neck confidently
" Shut up.. just shut up Sultan ..how dare you speak such a lie about my Kaka Shaheb.??.. he visited you for the sake of my order and here you're trying to accuse him I'll kill you.. " i roared pressing the dagger  on his neck and instead of defending my attack ,he chuckled loudly ,I felt him placing his hand on my waist tightly and pulling me even more closer ,he skillfully turned me around ,now he was holding the same dagger on my neck which was placed on his neck a few minutes ago .

 He placed his chin on my shoulder and i couldn't move as the dagger was kept straight on my neck "Tch Tch Tch..you're too innocent for the world Maya ..Do you really think that bastard visited me for the sake of your orders  ??..And... let me tell you something ..you don't need a dagger to kill me because your innocence is already killing me M..A..Y..A  ..." I could feel the chills running down my spine as i heard my name from his mouth for the very first time ,he quickly turned me around and raised my chin with the help of his dagger ,his pitch black eyes  met mine and he continued" yes he visited me but not for the sake of your orders ,he visited me to trade  you in place of Magadha .. " my soul shattered into thousand pieces because... now i could understand the entire thing ...now i could understand why no one except Abhimanyu was worried about my meeting with Sultan ..i looked at  Sultan ,his eyes softened  and he slowly removed the dagger from my chin .

I took a deep breath as sweat beads formed on my head thinking about the entire thing he told me .

"Dhanywaad humme itna sab btane ke liye Sultan ...kya abb humme yhan se jaane ki aagya hai?? " i asked him in a loud voice controlling my emotions as i was the Queen and Queens don't cry for the sake of betrayal's  " Aap janti hai aap phli aisi aurat hein jisne Sultan Amir Qasim Ali Khan prr chura tan ne ki gustakhi ki hai ,aur aap shyad ye gustakhi krte samay ye bhi bhool gyi thi ki aap aur apka mulkh  abb hmare  hein ..hum agar cahhe toh abhi isi waqt apke mulkh ko tabah kr skte hein "  he said in a hoarse voice , suddenly the thought of his soldiers killing my innocent people and destroying my kingdom blurred my mind "Sultan humne Magadha vasiyo ki rksha ka vachan diya hai, hum apse ek vinati krna chahte hein " ...he frowned his eyebrows a little " aap hmare pran le lijiye Sultan aur khtm kijiye ye yudh ..."

~ Apologies for the mistakes and late updates 💗