12.

Morning come but you were still under your covers. You slept late at night so you was feeling difficulty in getting up early in the morning.

You heard ringing tone of your phone. So you picked up your phone and answer without checking caller id.

'hello' you ask in your sleepy voice.

'Good morning yn' Hearing other person voice you quickly get up from your bed.

'G-good morning t-taehyung. But why are you calling me in the morning' you spoke with confusion on his sudden call.

'I called you because it's already 7.45 in the morning and you have to leave at 8.30 for university.' He spoke calmly.

'Shit' you curse under your breath.

'Ok i am coming in just fifteen minutes.'You said already jumping from bed.

'Oka-' You cut him off.

' wait wait, did Jungkook arrived.' You asked in rush.

'No he didn't reach yet' he said casually.

'Thank god' You sighed heavily placing your hand on your chest.

'Why what happen' He asked curiously.

'Nothing. We both have a bet just like you and yoonjin that who will get ready first.' You was totally excitement filled voice.

'Ok then i guess you should get ready' He said as he cut the call.

You find it weird but shrugg off.

'Aish Kim Taehyung why are you getting so much annoyed. They are friends and they are enjoying each other companies. Infact this is the thing you wanted that yn got a good company. Ahhh whatever. But i can't accept this fact.' Taehyung thought to himself.

'Aunty aunty did Jungkook arrived'You asked running from stairs.

As you were on last step of stairs your leg slips and you were ready to feel floor but didn't feel anything.

You opened your eyes which were closed due to fear of falling on the floor.

And then you meet the world's most beautiful eyes.

Taehyung has a hold on your waist and your both hands were resting on his chest.

The moment you looked in his eyes you know that you lost yourself. You were continually looking at him , Same goes with him. Both of you didn't dare to break the eye contact neither you change your position. You both were freeze at your place.

A sudden thud bring you back to reality. As you saw towards the direction there you saw Jungkook standing with his mouth wide open and his bagpack on the floor.

You both quick let go off each other. And stood there awkwardly. Taehyung curse Jungkook mentally for ruining his moment.

'Oops i came on wrong timing' Jungkook spoke smirking with raised eyebrows.

Both of you didn't dare to utter any word but were just looking down at the floor while cheeks totally painted red.

'I guess you both need more time so i should go' He said ready to leave when you stopped him.

'Wait Jungkook first lets eat breakfast then we will go.' You spoke smiling awkwardly.

'Ok' Jungkook spoke smiling wickedly.

'Honey can you help me finding my maroon file. I don't know where I put it last night.' Mr Kim said standing up.

'Aish you litterely are getting older you don't remember things nowadays. Let's go i will help you.' Mrs Kim said also standing up ready to leave to their room.

'What is happening here' Yoonjin asked finally after noticing the expression on three of her elders.

'What' you asked awkwardly.

'I am not a kid anymore. Tell me what is happening between you , tae oppa and jungkook oppa' yoonjin asked looking at you.

You didn't spoke anything to her.

'Aish i know you will not tell me. Jungkook oppa, you tell me what happened ' she asked looking towards Jungkook.

'Oh ok i will tell y-' Jungkook was cutted between his sentence.

'Jungkook we are getting late. Let's go.'  You said wanting to stop him.

'Oh come on ynie still there is twenty minutes left.' He said.

'So the thing is that when i came here i saw tae hyung was holding ynie from her waist and yn was holds him from chest and both were lost in each other's eyes ' Jungkook said dramatically.

'What wow. What a cute scene that was. I wish I was also present there. Oppa you didn't take a picture.' Yoonjin said being double dramatic from Jungkook.

'I wish yoonjinie that i have clicked a picture but i didn't got the time. But next time i will surely click' Jungkook said again.

You litterely wanted to dig your grave here but then you looked toward taehyung's direction. He was looking at them with straight face.

Both Jungkook and yoonjin were teasing the hell out of you and you can't form any sentence in your defence. You were expecting taehyung to say something but he was sitting quietly so you were bearing the two clowns infront of you. But there chatters burried deep down by loud voice.

'Quiet' Taehyung spoke loudly still maintaining straight face.

Both of them instantly kept quiet and started having there meal quietly. You were thinking about this man's duality. Like how he can behave sweet as sugar but at the same time he can become ice. (It's lame😑)

You mumble a small thank you to him and he nodded in response.

Now you were done with breakfast and was heading towards your university in taehyung's car.

Taehyung was on driving seat and you was in passenger seat. Jungkook and yoonjin were sitting at the back seat while being sulky kids.

You looked towards taehyung and eyed him to look towards Jungkook and yoonjin but he just shrug his shoulders.

Soon you arrived at yoonjin's school as it's near the house and your university is little far.

Yoonjin stomped her feet at the ground and was about to enter in the school when taehyung called him.

'Yaah dummyhead' As soon as he said yoonjin glared at him.

'After school at the ice cream parlour' As soon as he said these words yoonjin's eyes lit up and she shout back.

'i love you oppa' She said smiling widely and wave before entering the school.

'I love you too dummy head' He said chuckling as he started engene again to reach to next destination.

'Yaah you double bunny, i guess two packs of banana milk will work' Taehyung said to Jungkook who was still pouting.

'NO..... I want three this time' He said smiling.

'Ok my little bunny' he said smiling widely flashing his boxy smile.

You smiled looking at the pure bond between them.

____________________________

Gamsaheyo 💜

Waiting for you anpanman.