42.

In mansion

Everyone came downstairs after searching for taehyung in every corner of mansion. They didn't find him anywhere and gathered in living room for searching taehyung again.

' Did you find him ' Namjoon asked to everyone panting slightly as he just came downstairs running.

' I didn't ' Jimin replied while his  head hung low proving his failure in finding his soulmate.

' Oh come on guys, we shouldn't behave like this. He is a grown up man, he know how to take care of himself. If he is not at home maybe he has some errands to run outside ' Jin said trying to lighten the situation.

Of course, he was a grown up. And they shouldn't be worried about him when they know that he is responsible enough to take care of himself but still there was a discomfort in their hearts regarding their younger which was giving uneasiness to them.

' Wait, but where is Yn now ' Jungkook said looking around for you but shouted immediately as he didn't find your figure there, where they all left you some minutes ago.

Everyone was already worried enough about their one member that they didn't wanted you to be missing and increase their pain.

' Oh God, what on the earth these both are planning to do ' Hoseok said massaging his temples, while everyone tried to comprehend with the situation.

' What is this? ' Shanu said gaining everyone's attention, pointing towards the phone laying on the ground and a note beside it.

Yn pov

I am feeling suffocated, i am not able to breathe, and how can I? When someone is ready to snatch the source of my constant breathing and rapid heartbeat.

No matter how much i desired to be dead at the spot and end this pain but the angelic face infront of me is constantly giving me the energy to still breathe.

God is not satisfied with the miseries he has given me. My life was full of miseries but he has become the cure of my every pain. Now that i was finally enjoying my life with him. But that Great lord didn't let me taste the happiness and now that great lord wanted to snatch that cure from me.

Why? Why always me?

It's the question everyone ask from that great lord whenever they suffer any pain. I am no different from them and here i am doing the same.

Why it has to be me again? My destiny played it's crucial game with me, but he became my cure. I felt blessed by his presence in my life.

I don't care if i am sounding selfish but i wanted my cure to be with me at every phase of life. I wanted him with me forever, so he can engulf me in his warmth and will cure my every painful wound.

For once i had left my every hope in life but then he came breaking every barrier, changing the every move played by my crucial destiny.

I never wanted to leave him, never.

Taehyung pov

Sitting infront of love of my life. I am helpless to do anything. Her every tear which is escaping her beautiful orbs is stabbing my heart painfully. I have never felt this pathetic before.

We both are looking at each other silently. The tear escaping our eyes while we maintain our eye contact share our unbearable pain with each other.

We both are silently breaking apart. I don't want this. I don't want to be apart from her.

I am praying to every last angel to help both of us from this game of destiny. This time i wanted our destiny in our favour only.

But i wanted to save my love. This time there is no option for us. So i have to make sure that destiny favours her.

I will not let you suffer this time, love. I will make sure of it even if it take my life, i will save her.

And like this on the sake of our cascading tears without stating any word, i made a silent promise to myself, to cure her from her crucial destiny.

Third person pov

Both were looking at each other silently still their pain was growling loudly aching their inner selves.

' How much you both are going to stare at each other? Well i can grant you atleast this, cuz this is the last time you are seeing each other, after that you both are going to suffer from your separation ' Hyunbin said through his gritted teeths. You both cared less as you still didn't break the eye contact sharing thousands of unspoken words.

' Just stop staring and choose fast, so i can figure out what i can do with both of you ' Again hyunbin growled and you looked at him with your red eyes, your hatred for him showing through your gritted teeths and clenching fists.

' Oh babygirl, don't look at me like this. You increase the fire inside me so as my desires for you ' Hyunbin said looking at you placing his hands on chest making a dramatic pose only for you to looking away and for taehyung to gritt his teeths.

' You are not doing this right, if you wanted Yn, then you have to win her. You have to win her from me.  ' Taehyung growled making hyunbin chuckle.

' Tsk. tsk. Romeo, i have already given you your choices , their is not any other way ' Hyunbin said shaking his head.

' Taehyung is right. If you win the fight over taehyung then i will come with you willingly but if taehyung win then we will decide what will happen with you ' You said smirking a little when you get a little strength, strength from him when you realise that he was still trying, trying for saving both of you.

' Do you think , you both are in place of giving me any condition ' Hyunbin said following by a dark chuckle.

' But this is the only way you can win me, cuz if you harm taehyung in any other way then i will give my life after that second only when something will happen to him ' You said still trying to lit up your dark hopes for the sake of your love.

' So let me grant that little wish of these lovers'

________________________

Gamsaheyo 💜

( I was thinking about changing this story's title, so if you can suggest any better name, i will be grateful of yours. You can take hint from this chapter about the title.)

You know i don't believe in ghost, or letting people close,
I am good at letting go.
You kiss my lips, until they are colder, think you in control, but i should let you know.
Well, the good guys, don't always catch the glory, can't you see the warning signs.
I can make your life livin hell if i wanted to, wanted to.
Wish this was a love you never felt and you know it's true, know it's true,
Love me, uh love me,
Trust me with the heart of yours, feels so heavy lying on the bedroom flour.