16.

'So tell me what's today's plan.' Mr Kim said eating his breakfast. Now everyone was gathered in dining room for breakfast.

'Appa i guess we all are playing football at the backyard.'Taehyung said digging in his food.

'Wow oppa seriously. You choose football intentionally. You know well that no one can beat you in football' Yoonjin said gasping.

'What you can even expect from Hyung.'Jungkook said poking his nose in between.

'Well you know me well' Taehyung said teasing both the youngers.

'Then it will be interesting' Shanu said being excited.

' And why are you so excited Ms shanu' Jungkook said being itchy.

'Cuz Mr jUnkfOOd, my ynie is also pro at football. So it will be lit' Shanu said squeeling making others squeel also.

'Wow it will really be interesting. Finally there is some fun in my life' Mrs Kim said being dramatic.

'Ok so done, we are playing football today ' Mr Kim said finalizing everything.

'Ok so taehyung,shanu and honey you are in one team and yn,Jungkook and yoonjin are in one team.' Mrs Kim said finalizing the teams.

'Aww honey you are getting older' Mr Kim said teasing Mrs Kim.

'I don't have anything left to say cuz you will not understand anything.' Mrs Kim said already giving up.

'Ok so let's start. Three two one and start' Mrs Kim said whistling.

And then the game starts. All were running and was putting there whole effort in winning the match.

'Oh i am sorry ynie , i didn't know that i have to stop your goals one day cuz i have always helped you.' Shanu said chasing you as now ball was in your lead and you were continuosly running towards the goal.

'Oh sorry bestie but that's not gonna happen' you said as you smirked slightly at her and throw the ball above her head and there..

' Goal ' Jungkook shout as he came running towards you. Soon you, Jungkook and yoonjin pulled each other in group hug on your first goal.

'Aish what are you doing shanu' Mr Kim said scolding shanu.

'Its not my fault i already told you all' Shanu said raising her hands up.

'Its ok appa we will try again' Taehyung said filling his team with positive thoughts.

'You will just try hyung and we will win' Jungkook said teasing him.

'Yaah dhakchyo' shanu said shouting at Jungkook. [ Inspired from goblin]

'ok teams take your position we will start again' Mrs Kim said whistling.

And like this game continues. Right now the score was tie between both teams. Only one minute was left for final decision.

Now ball was in your lead and you were quickly running towards goal but there stand someone between you and net. The great Kim Taehyung.

'Ynie comeon you can do it'Jungkook said boosting your confidence.

'Taehyung snatch the ball from her'Shau said also shouting.

But her words didn't reach till our loved boy's ear cuz he was lost in your smile while playing. He can't help but mentally cooed on your cuteness in his mind.

Seeing you struggling to win he little move aside and you got a easy goal. You shout loudly and jump like a kid. Meanwhile tae felt himself lost in your smile.

' Yayy we won , i told you already shanu' you said teasing her.

' Ahh i don't know anything. ' Shanu said irritatingly.

'You did it on purpose, didn't you' Shanu asked to taehyung in whisper who was busy admiring you.

'What i did on purposely.' He asked still looking at you who was busy in jumping like kid.

'Aish lover boy come out from your Dreamland and focus around' Shanu said slapping her forehead.

'Wh-what are y-you talking about' taehyung said startled.

'What you have taken me of huh. A statue.' She said mocking him.

'I mea-' he was cutted in between.

'Look i know that you like ynie' shanu said directly dropping bomb on taehyung. Taehyung just stood there froze.

' what happened now you don't have anything to say lOvEr bOy.' She said teasing him.

'Its noth-'He was again cutted between his sentence.

' Aish even a blind can say that you totally have fallen for her.' Shanu said shrugging her shoulders.

'no it's no-' taehyung kept refusing so shanu said.

'Dont worry i will help you. And besides i can see your care for her' Shanu said smiling to which tae just nodded shyly.

' Thank you shanu ' he said shyly.

'Its fine. Don't say thank you to me. Just keep her happy.' She said smiling genuinely.

They were talking with each other about you then they suddenly heard shouts.

'Yn , yn what happened. Hey open your eyes' Said Jungkook who was continuously patting your cheeks. But you seem not affected by that.

Taehyung and shanu quickly came running towards you. Taehyung quickly take you in his embrace and started panicking like hell.

'Hey y-yn op-open your e-eyes.' He said already on the verge of crying.

'Appa quickly call doctor. ' Taehyung said as he carried you in bridal style and moved towards your room with you in his arms.

Right now doctor was inside your room and everyone was waiting outside of the room. Everyone was worried for your health.

Suddenly the door open revealing doctor.

' who is her gaurdian ' Doctor asked.

'I am her guardian ' Before anyone can say anything tae came towards doctor and claimed himself as your gaurdian.

'Oh congratulations Mr Kim' Everyone become confused on what doctor has said.

' She is pregnant ' Doctor said smiling making everyone gasp in shock.

____________________________

Gamsaheyo 💜

It's cuffing season and all girls be neading
I need a big boy, i need a big boy
Give me a big boyyyy.