part 2

ʜɪꜱ ᴀᴜʀᴀ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜꜱ

__

The place  where the meeting was taking  was very quiet

Everyone was sitting in that room witb a very scared face

suddenly the door open

everyone gulped there saliva.

jeon jungkook entered that room with his famous cold face. everyone stood up in respect when they saw him coming there.

Although he is only 28 years old. The position he made in the business field was bigger than anyone.

He simply nodded and actioned everyone to sit down with his hand.

mr jeon everyone is here to talk about our new team.

"Other person started speak.

this meeting was arranged but .

jungkook cutted him of.

did i come here not knowing the reason why this meeting was arranged?" i am the one who said to arrange this meeting. Now why are you wasting your time just talking. you can sit down mr lee.

Jungkook said.

His aura was very dangerous. That is what is on everyone's mind right now.

The marketing team I've had so far has been handpicked by all of you.

this company has not been of any use to them
So I decided to make a new team so fire everyone who worked in this team before.

mr jeon but.

i dont like to repeat mr jung.

Jungkook said while clenching  his jaw

This empire created by my father.various marketing categories.

What did you  think? That I don't know the rotten twists in this?. If there is a single change in any section. I will know. This is yours last chance.

Fire up the team you created and include only the people I mentioned. If it cannot. That is the door.

Jungkook pointed there.

Everyone can go down with it.There are 100's of people out there who want to work for this company. And I should not even see yours shadows in this empire.

We are sorry and it will never happen again.

They said.

Now if I ever find out that there has been a change in the marketing teams without my knowledge. All of you will die by my hands. There is no compromise in that regard.

I am a man of my words.

Saying that, he got up and left.

What's my schedule today

Jungkook asked the secretary.

11.30

We have a meeting to talk about the advertisement of our company's beauty products.

After that in the afternoon you have no other programs because your father has already postponed the afternoon schedule.