part 14

She is so delicate

_______

He harshly grabbed his hair. 

F***,  did i hurt her   Damn it.  I made her cry.  Why?  Why the f**** Why i can't control my anger?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh f*** it. 

He started to breathe heavily.

He removed his sweat shirt and went to the balcony.  He felt slightly at peace as the cool breeze caressed his upper body. 

But his whole mind was her face.  He remembered how you used to bite your lip when you were nervous. 

He bit his own lip.  She has a mole under her lip.  He had noticed it.

On the other hand.

Her mind felt heavy,  is he okey Will I be a burden to him after marriage? 

All this is in her mind. 

She couldn't sleep.  She lay on the bed and tossed and turned, she really misses kids and ajumma a lot. 

You sighed.

You heard bird chirping sound you slowly open your eyes. You dont know when you fall asleep yesterday.

You looked at the clock under the bed.  It's half past five.  You quickly got up and went to the bathroom to do your morning routine.

After sometimes you came back.  Getting dry your hair was something you didn't like at all. 

You like your wet hair after bath. 

You took body lotion and started applying it all over your body. And put a lip balm on your lips.  There is no need to apply lipstick because your lips is naturally red.

After leaving this room.

Huh!..

Your breath hitched.you bite your lips.

good morning j-j-jungkook shii'.

what is he doing so early in the morning.he was sweating profusely.he was looking at you without saying anything.

finnaly.

are you okay

he asked without expression.

' A-ahh y-y- yeah iam'.

  He just nodded. 

He left without looking back from there. You again bite your lips.  A shy little smile was playing on your lips.

The f***. 

Why can't I say sorry to her?  And why the heck she is biting her lips time to time.

jungkook eyes widen

W-what am I saying?  Why am I watching her biting her lip. ohh god what is happening to me.

he cursed himself.

Y/n was a blushing mess now

hey good morning y/n