part 16

ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ʜɪᴍ

_________

Jungkook was driving. But he thought the whole thing.

Why did I not agree to marry her to anyone other than me?

I know, If Wooyoung marries her And that he will protect her. She will always be the happiest girl in this world ,And why didn't I leave y/n to anyone.

Unbeknownst to him, his heart was filled with thoughts of her Every moment he thinks about her now.

He doesn't know the truth that his heart wants her..

His phone started ringing. He attended the call.

What is it Ahra?

Sir? where are you Time to start the meeting.

She said

I will come now tell everyone to be set. If they see even a single mistake,iam firing all of you

He hung up the phone saying that.

His secretary sighed.

W-what did he said.

Mr Jung asked her.

He said that if they see a mistake in the project, everyone will be fired.

Ohh god what a man he is. Mr Jung said.

Now when he comes to knows that he is not a human?

Ahra said

Let me go and check again

Mr. Jung said.

He reached the meeting place. He understood that everyone was sitting in fear.

They all stood up when they saw him. Jungkook motioned his hand to sit.

jungkook started to speaking

I asked you to prepare this project Regarding the advertisement of the newly beauty product in our company.

They all nodded.

I also said that if there is a single mistake in this I will fire everyone

Again they all nodded.

Ok then start the project.

Jungkook said

here were a few girls who came to do that project. All their attention was on the handsome ceo. Some girls where biting their lips.

Jungkook was seeing those girls you all know why you are all here right,Some people here It looks like a dog looking in front of a butcher shop.

He glared at those girls they all gulped beacause of fear.

FUCKING STOP STARRING AT ME AND DO YOUR JOB.

He yelled at those girls.

They all looked at him in fear. Jungkook eyes become darker.