Part 30

ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ꜱᴀᴡ

_________

Jungkook yawned a little  He slowly opened his eyes to find y/n. She is not nowhere to be seen.  He suddenly got up from the bed. 

Where is she? ...     y/n? 

He started calling her

  He slowly got up and picked up the boxer and pants that were lying on the ground and started putting them on. 

Aish one day because of her I will have a heart attack

Where did this y/n go.  He started looking at her

Y/n!

where the fuck she is gone!

Jungkook grabbed his hair. 

He walked to the balcony and looked out. 

Y/n! 

She was standing there looking at that beach bodyguards were standing behind her.

   He slowly walked out of the hotel room Then started walking towards the beach.

Y/n was enjoying the cool breeze there.  Tears began to flow from her eyes.  She didn't even know why she was crying.

  Y/N!!!

There he is my handsome husband

He started coming in front of her angrily.

  When he started coming here, the bodyguards left, The bodyguards probably did that to give privacy to both of us.

  Do you know that i did searched you?  In the whole hotel?,And  you  came here without telling me? 

He grabbed both of your shoulders.  But you didn't answer the question he asked instead you were looking at him.

H-hey b-baby? 

Are you crying? 

He wiped your tears

  Hey its okay

He cupped your cheek

I am sorry for yelling at you,The reason I yelled at you was when I got up and didn't see you anywhere   i  was angry because I missed you.  Now stop crying.

He said

J-jungkook shiii If we go back to Korea  we don't get the chance to spend time like this right?.  Jungkook shii will be busy at work as usual  so am I.

  Now jungkook understood why his beautiful wife was crying like this in the morning

He sighed

He cupped your cheek again. 

Look at me honey  Wherever I am, you will be with me in front of me.

He pecked your lip

  Anyway   are you not with me at night?  We can make a memorable moment in our bed