part 3

ʜɪꜱ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ

__

He felt as if someone was gently stroking his head. It was a woman. As he slowly opened his eyes. The woman was smiling in front of him and sitting next to him.

His eyes started to fill with tears. The woman started caressing his cheeks slowly.

M-mom i... I  missed you.

By the time she heard that, a small smile started spreading on her face.

My son don't cry

Mom, why did you leave me?

He asked to her.

jungkook I will feel sad if you sit in front of me and cry like this. don't cry

she wiped his tears.

I came here to tell you something. You should never hurt your father. He only does good for you. Therefore, my son should obey his father.

She caressed his hair.

Even though you have not met her yet, God sent her specially for you. She was chosen to be your wife kook. As your father said, it is very difficult to find a girl like her in these days. If she comes into your life, itself will change and you will experience happiness that you have never felt before.

Promise me that you will get married. She stretched out her hands in front of him.

Dont worry mom  I will marry her. I don't know if I can love her But I'll try to be good husband for her

His mother smiled while looking at him....

MOM!!!!!

His face was all sweaty and tears were coming from his eyes. The dream he saw. He saw his mother.

A mother who left when he was young. He wiped his face with his hands.

But how does mom know y/n. Mother's wish would be the same Like father.That's why I had such a dream.

j-jungkook are you okay his step mother came to the room and asked him.

he was shirtless.

she was shamelessly checking him out while biting her lip.

mmm its already 6 o clock here coffee.

She said

hmm you can go.

He said without looking at her

His step mother  is 40 years old. Jungkook is the reason why she married his father. At first she was not interested in marrying Jungkook's father. But she agreed to this marriage after knowing that jungkook is his son.she is in love with him. She fell in love with him regardless of age. That's why she doesn't want anyone else to come into his life.

jungkook Don't accept the marriage just avoid your father he always speak rubbish..

He looked back at her. I don't need anyone to teach me what to do.