part 17

ᴍɪyᴇᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ

_________

He was suddenly startled from his sleep He looked around.  Then he realized that it was only a dream. 

His eyes were filled with tears. 

It's been years since my mother died he loved his mother so much.

  The memories of his mother did not leave him

mom!!....  I just miss you miss you so much.

  He wiped away his tears with his own hands.  When he looked at the clock , it was five o'clock. 

He sighed.

He left the house and went straight to the balcony

On the other side.

  Y/n already wake up earlier

  She can't sleep after five o'clock because of how she used to.  She had just come out of the bathroom and heard someone knocking in her room.  She quickly went and opened the door to see who it was.

Uncle hyuk why are you wake up so early in the morning?

he sighed

Uncle are you okey

you asked.

Y/n tomorrow is your and jungkook's wedding It will be held at Xxx church at 11 am I'll take you there. 

I will tell Miyeon that I am taking you to the orphanage Jungkook will leave like he normally goes to the office. 

I told you that, daughter.  But once she knows this, she will never agree to this marriage.  There's a chance she'll pull this off either way.

Because there is a chance that she will kill you.  She's only polite to people she likes y/n.  To those who don't, she becomes a criminally minded woman I say it for your own good. 

Y/n just nodded

  Let five or six months pass after your wedding.  After that i will just tell her

Let her start liking you first. 

He told you.

But what if mrs jeon somehow finds out before that

  You asked him.  

Then we tell her

You nodded. 

I'm leaving now, I have some things to do.

  He told you. 

Oh, so you don't eat breakfast or you going without eating it. 

Y/n asked. 

Don't be afraid, I'll eat on the way. 

He said

You nodded.

and he left from there,You also went straight to the kitchen.  You saw Seya there and she was doing something in the kitchen.