part 11

ʜᴇʀ ꜱᴍɪʟᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ yᴏᴜʀꜱ

___________

She needed peace,So she is walked to the balcony of her room. The cold wind blew on her face and hair. Even today the sky was full of stars. Moon was shining beautifully.

As seeing the stars in the sky its gives an indescribable peace. She began to remember everything that Seya had said.

She looked at the sky again. I know you are seeing all this. why did you leave me?,If both of you were with me, I wouldn't have to go through this.

Can anyone ever love me like you both loved me. *You wiped your tears*. I'm afraid of everyone.

On the other side

How can I remove her from all of our lives? Especially from Jungkook's life. How can I make him mine? .

I can't even kill her. And if I do my damned husband finds out, he will kill me for sure So I cannot erase her from this world.

But I can do it in another way. My tongue is sharper than a knife . That is my weapon. She is afraid of me so there is no chance to tell him.

Miyeon smirked.

If she has to become Jungkook's wife under any circumstances And  her entire life she does not know what peace is. I will not allow both of them to live in peace.

Cool breeze came and caressed her body. She rubbed her hands together. She entered the room and took out her favorite diary from inside her bag.

She kept the diary as a part of her life. She wrote all the important things in her life, sorrows and joys in that diary.

When she opened it, a small smile spread across her face. It was a picture she had drawn herself. In that picture were her own parents.

Y/n?..

She quickly closed the diary..

You turn back.

Seya anty?.

Hmmm Didn't you say that you will prepare the food for the night?

seya said.

ahmm yeah. I will be there in some minutes.

Seya nodded.

She held the diary close to her chest for a moment.

This diary is so precious for me.

She took the diary kept it the bag and walked out of the room.

She looked around with fear. She were finding miyeon,Fortunately, the woman was nowhere to be seen.

Y/n sighed.

She walked straight to the kitchen. There some maids were working in the kitchen. They all looked at you and bowed their heads with respect.

You smiled at them.

Madam do you need anything? We will do it.

A maid told you.

Ahmm no I will prepare today's dinner. Just help me.

They all nodded.

Seya went back home and she will come back tomorrow.

Maids start helping you. They started preparing everything you need.

Thank you for the help.

You told them.

Don't thank us madam this is our duty. They told you.

Don't call me ma'am, Just call me y/n. I am sure all of you are older than me. I love hearing you call my name.

you said.

But madam mr jeon will scold us if she hears this.

You smiled softly at them.

Don't be afraid, no one quarrel with anyone for calling me myname.

Call me y/n.they all nodded

Ahhmm y/n? One of a maid called you.

Yes?,You looked at her

Ahmm mrs jeon's food should be delivered to her room every night.

She told you.

Ahmm I just started making food.

You told her.

Don't worry mrs jeon only eats cucumber juice and some fruits at night.

You breathed out in relief.

By the time you finished making the food, it was already late. The maids had all gone back to their homes. maids cant stay in this mansion.

y/n?

It was a very familiar voice.

hyuk uncle?

Do you know what time it is?, I have prepared food Let's eat.

mr jeon softly smiled at you and caressed your hair.

My daughter, Did my daughter do all this?

You nodded happily.

All the food you made, you started serving it on his plate.

Y/n? 

He called you.

Hmmm?

Jungkook still working on his laptop. Everyone in that company had gone back to their homes. Jungkook was the only one there. It was a habit of jungkook.

He would work at night

Jungkook sighed.

And closed his eyes for sometimes. He suddenly opened his eyes and looked at the photo on his desk. It was his mother's.

He liked that smiling face a lot.

Her smile is very beautiful just like yours mom . He closed the laptop and took his coat and left the room.

To be continued ❤️